Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Peterjay

Abstract Show

I'll be doing a solo show this coming month at the Lighthouse Gallery in Groton, Connecticut featuring 30 ice and sand abstracts that I've done in the past year. Opening is Friday, 4/3, from 5-8 PM. I've done a lot of gallery shows in the past, but this is my first solo exhibition that is 100% abstract and I'm pretty psyched about it. If any of you forum guys live in the Conn/RI area, stop in and say howdy. Otherwise, the winos will end up getting all the brie and fine French grape. No purchase necessary and clothing is optional. (That always brings 'em in LOL)

post-281-1238550600_thumb.jpg

post-281-1238550689_thumb.jpg

post-281-1238550711_thumb.jpg

post-281-1238550739_thumb.jpg

post-281-1238550770_thumb.jpg

post-281-1238550792_thumb.jpg

Wish I could come and look in person. Great shots. I have been looking for some ice like that but have not found any with any cooool designs.

Wish you well on the Gallery stuff :) It's way cool.

Hi Peter,

Good for you! We are pleased for your success! Please let us all know how the show goes. The pics are beautiful. Take care & ...

Tight Lines - Al Beatty

www.btsflyfishing.com

Thanks for the kind comments guys. If I could hire a ringer to work the opening for me, it would be perfect, but too many people in this vicinity know what I look like. (From all the wanted posters and perp walks :devil: )