Fly Tying
Wellman

*Dragon Fly and Damsel Fly* Swap

Chris, I think Chris means me.

-Chris :hyst:

What are the odds of having three Chris's in one swap?

Pelhament I'm just waiting for your flies and they will be here soon. Can't wait to see them.

I have decide to take Nuke and Roll out of the swap because I cant get a hold on any of them.

Damn, I hate being the last guy. Even though a couple guys quit it still makes you feel bad for holding everything up. Hope they show soon.

Well, I for one, don't mind the wait. Not a big deal for me if we have to hold up for a few more days

Hmmm... I thought that they would make it here last week Pelhament, hmmmm.

Did you ship by land or air?

I am not really sure how they were shipped. I went the the UPS store and they shipped them out with the International mail coupon thing. Like I said in a PM earlier I have not had much luck with shipping to Canada or receiving my flies back once they got there. So feel free to just set a date and if mine don't arrive by then, just ship everyone's out. I don't want to hold everyone up, or have everyone receive their flies after the Damsels and Dragons are done for the year. I just want to know who is jacking my flies somewhere between here and there.

Hey Chris,

It's okay if you forgot to mail 'em. You can be honest with us...we're your buds! LOL Seriously, I don;t mind to wait if everyone agrees...no great rush. Dragons and damsels are productive patterns all the way through mid October (for me at least)...

I'm totally willing to whip up another batch if you guys want me too. I don't think I'll do the same pattern as they were somewhat time consuming, but I can come up with something. They were sweet flies though, I fished one this weekend and it skated like crazy. Let me know.

save your effort, Chris, and let's give it a few more days and see if your package gets there...if Wellman is willing

Ive talked to Pelhament and we have decided to keep the swap moving. So I have sorted them all out and they are ready to shipped.

P.S with the leftovers (I didn't take any because people gave me extras thanks!) I gave everybody lots of extras.

Chris

I can't wait to see these flies...if you need me in the next week or so I'll be out at the mailbox. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: