Fly Tying
Wellman

*Dragon Fly and Damsel Fly* Swap

As the title says Dragon and Damsel swap. Dry or Wet any size. This is my 1 time hosting a swap. First 12 people with "I'M IN" is in. You will have to tie 11 flies all together. Hope you guys have fun :yahoo:

Caution!! I live in Canada

DUE DATE : MAY 15

SWAP IS CLOSED

Name--------------------------------------------------------Pattern

1. Wellman-------------------------------------------Midge Flex Damsel

2.Professori------------------------------------------Self-Bodied Damsel---------Done

3.BigDaddyHub------------------------------------------------TBD-----------------Done

4.Pelhament----------------------------------------------------TBD----------------Tying

5.Rich5665------------------------------------------Dragon in Green Foam------RECEIVED

6.Roll Q___Cast----------------------------------------------TBD------------------Tying

7.Min----------------------------------------------------------TBD-------------------Done

8.twebb1095--------------------------------------------Foam Dragon/Damsel----Tying

9.Mouse6196--------------------------------------------Foam something----------RECEIVED

10.ibrb-----------------------------------------------Johns Damsel Nymph--------RECEIVED

11.Student4evr------------------------------------------------TBD----------------Tying

12.Nukemaster------------------------------------------Green Darner Furled----Tying

Addy

Chris Stock

Box 2316

Swan River, MB

R0L1Z0

Just an update I got flies from Mouse by the way they are great! Thanks for the extras. BTW I,m stealing your idea!!

Taking (not stealing) ideas is what it's all about. Steal away my friend... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Taking (not stealing) ideas is what it's all about. Steal away my friend... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Borrowing an idea from another tyer is what it's all about, You take the design and emulate it, change it or add to it. How else would you learn to tie it? :)

Chris,

Just wondering if you got my parcel yet? Getting kinda of concerned I screwed up the postage or something?

BDH

I got the run around about "Customs Inspections" at my local Post Office, but filled out all the BS government forms they requested...may be a hold up on our side of the border. If you don't receive them soon, do what you feel you have to do to keep your swap timely, I will not be offended. Keep me posted....

BDH - At least you got his address right :lol: I apparently I need stronger glasses.

Wellman let me know if twebb1095 flies get there they weren't sent back to me, but then again it's only been a few days

I dunno Rich, i may have screwed up the addy....getting concerned that Chris hasn't received them yet....maybe in another day or two

Wellman:

The bugs are done and in the mail. This was interesting, this is an original hence the name. :headbang: :headbang:

Frank aka Student4evr

Twebb I got your Flys.

I sent Roll Cast and Nuke a PM, if I dont hear from them by next Friday I guess they're out.

Chris,

you get any thing from my end yet? :dunno: Again, if you don't get them soon, do what ya hafta do to keep your swap going. If you don't get them let me now apologize for any inconvenience to the other participants...

Im guessing that yours will come in next week because you live in the southern Florida ( I think thats where the Keys if am right please let me know.)

Nah, but would love to be in the Keys! Landlocked here in good ol' Midwest Kentucky (KY)...not sure why they haven't made it to you...oh Well, maybe in another day or two...I may have screwed up the addy afterall

I did the same with my son's flies and they found their way there. I'm sure that they are just taking the slow road north.