Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
airedale

Romeo and Juliet Pictures

Play Pictures

By the way, I am the guy in the gray shirt with a purple tie. Some of these aren't great pictures of me, but you can be the judges.

If you can't tell, in the last picture, I am the one posing in the middle.

:lol:

My mom made me be in a play with the highschool in second grade, i was one of the munchkins for the wizard of oz me and one of my little buddies. Ill see if i can find some pictures of me as a munchkin i had a little top hat and knickers on. Its was an experience ill never forget, my lines were Positively absolutely undeniably and reliably dead after the coroner pronounced the witch dead. THats was fun

Looks like you bought it there in the last act too. I remember my high school play, I was soo bad, I did it again the next year. Never again. Looks like you had a great time.

nice photos........NOW DID I NOT SEE SOMETHING ABOUT GREEN TIGHTS...OH WAIT THIS WAS THE MODERNIZED VERSION..

NICE JOB AD................

Yeah, thank god it was the modernized version. I would never wear tights. That would just be humiliating to have to walk around school after it.