Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Horseshoes

The Eastern Swap

They're small but I got a 21 inch Brown the other morning using those...tiny BWO are great in early and late season....hope they work for you.

atroutbum2 can't wait to see them.

OK postal time is drawing near. To all who have been out fishing (and having too good a time) give a shout and let us know how you are tying. OK, you can tell us what you caught too.

OK postal time is drawing near. To all who have been out fishing (and having too good a time) give a shout and let us know how you are tying. OK, you can tell us what you caught too.

At the moment I'm tyng up clousers for the Clouser Swap, a Bead Tail Caddis for the Size 16 and Smaller swap, a Hopper Pattern for the Hopper Swap, and finally a Variation of the Coppertone Blonde, for the Summer Time Bug III Swap. So far I have basically been catching Blue Gills and Bass when I have a chance to go fishing. Either the Trout in the Canal where I fish have moved on, died off, or are so stuffed from all the bugs that have be pushed up from the rain that they just aren't hungry at the moment.

Brookies, lots n lots of 10-12" inch brookies :wallbash: The good times start next week, there's already been a few grilse caught up north and the big boys have followed the Smelts in in droves, this time next week should be starting prime fishing and I can rid myself of the torture of fishing tiny little streams for tiny little fish!! lol

Finally done! address please and I'll try not and drag me arse mailing them out. Been catching rainbows, brookies and crappies; lots of them.

ibian These flies coming our way, are they the ones we are going to catch all the trout on? No pressure. :hyst:

I just swatted the ugly bug. Couldn't get it right so I am moving onto the beaded caddis. Which one? Not telling. :hyst: Going to see my success rate first.

Give a yell when you put them in the mail.

hippo.gif Giddy up. Tried tested and it's a winner.

Well things are going along fine so far. There are only 2 swappers I am waiting to hear back with a progress report. I have good faith that we will soon. We have a great group of swappers here.

Some are tried and true for many, many times.. :hyst: I for one am looking forward to the flies being in my kit. I know you (being some of the greatest tiers on the site) B) are too.

Charms were sent last night. Sorry about the delay. The salmon have not really hit the province yet. Give it a few weeks, and let the blue charm... work its charm.

salmo-salar They have arrived!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: Wow what beauties. So many great flies...... I know everyone is going to appreciate these. :yahoo:

Flies tied, tested, redesigned, retested etc. 3 designs tried and all now all tested and retied. Send addy.

sorry no BWO they are not hatching. you are all getting some nice sulphurs.