Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Horseshoes

The Eastern Swap

I was going through my change cans today and realized, I have enough Canadain Coinage to cover return Postage from Canada to the US. Of course it would cost me an arm and a leg to send all that change north. I was surprised to find a Toonie in the can as well. Don't be shocked if the next set of flies I send your way weighs a couple kilos. :D I'll keep the pennies though wouldn't want the Canadian post thinking I was sending lead bars across the border. :hyst:

rich5665 It wasn't that long ago that they accsed us of having micro chips in the center of our toonies. :hyst: It is a great way to save money. Every night throw all your change in a bottle,right?. One difference... we have a toonie($2) and a loonie($1). It adds up fast. Hey.. I like the penny :headbang: .

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :kicking: :kicking:

Nova Scotia, the Eagle (flies) has landed. Got my package yesterday and enjoyed all the different flies.

Thanks for hosting Horseshoes and its was very meisterly of you to fill up the swap for the no-shows.

I remember reading that you are supposed to notify Will of people who fail on their swap commitments.

Thanks Guys for all the Eastern Treats.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :kicking: :kicking:

Nova Scotia, the Eagle (flies) has landed. Got my package yesterday and enjoyed all the different flies.

Thanks for hosting Horseshoes and its was very meisterly of you to fill up the swap for the no-shows.

I remember reading that you are supposed to notify Will of people who fail on their swap commitments.

Thanks Guys for all the Eastern Treats.

Don't forget to quarantine them for a week, we wouldn't want all that "niceness" to spread!! lol

You behave yourself up there in salmon river land. :hyst:

Might be gettin a bit silly from all this rain! I think i'm startin to rust

I can't believe it, I woke up this morning and the sun is shining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't say it too loud it may disappear.

First week in a long time that I have seen a blue sky. Ooops did I just say that :wallbash:

I wont complain about all the rain. It actually kept our pitiful freestones relatively high and cool this early summer. Hopefully we get more rain in july and august and the holdovers this fall will be big and plentiful.

ibian If I remember correctly is away having too much fun, so we may have to wait awhile to see if he received his flies.

atroutbum2, Houndog and Student4evr haven't touched base to let us know if they received them so I guess we can safely say yes.

I'll keep checking in for awhile, then I guess we will let em go to grow and have a life of their own. :hyst: :hyst:

Either way...you bunch were great :yahoo: :yahoo:

Always having fun, life too short not too. But I am dying here waiting for both swaps to come together so I can get my flies sent out.

Always having fun, life too short not too. But I am dying here waiting for both swaps to come together so I can get my flies sent out.

Way too much time in the scarce sunshine...warped my brain. You're flies are in with the other swap. Sorry! Had a brain fart.

Sorry! Had a brain fart.

I thought something smelt funny here :crying:

Nope sorry just the garbage strike.