Fly Tying
Scorpio

Czech flyfishing web site

Dear all,

you can join Czech flyfishermen on English version: http://www.muskarina.net/index.php?lang=en_GB

Majority of members speaks only Czech, but you´ll always find somone who speaks English.

What can you find inside?

* over 700 fly patterns

* fly fishing forum

* unique tying courses

* personal galleries

* fly fishing articles

* database of rivers

* marketplace

* video gallery (Mtube)

* internal mail system and chat

* guides to czech rivers

* same fly fishing freaks as you are :)

* and many more ...

In Forum/MISCELLANEOUS/Free talk you will find TOPIC: Flyfishing international - come in and join us, which I created for English speaking flyfishermen.

Dear all,

administrator created for you this session - Flyfishing International. If you are interested in experiences of Czech flyfishermen you can put your posts in. Don´t expect usually an excellent English, but all members are friendly.

good luck :rolleyes:

This is a very nice site with some beautiful step-by-steps. I haven't posted yet, but I have really enjoyed looking.

If anyone speaks English, I will guarantee you they will speak far better than I speak Czech. Of course when I was growing up, my folks had some great friends in Rosebud and West, Texas whose families always spoke Czech. Some of the older folks came and never spoke anything else and never did learn English.

Thanks for the link, Scorpio!!!

Ray

Hello Ray,

as you wrote you can find there interesting step by step. It is focused just on European patterns, but I think it could be inspirational for American flyfishermen. I think if you post some topic (in English session) someone always answers.

By the way, do you remember as I wrote here about Scud, Rhycophila etc? Yesterday, I caught very nice grayling on Rhyacophila (BL hook no10). Here is the photo (made using mobile phone).

post-17741-1241295939_thumb.jpg

Yeah, no kidding, really impressive step by steps on that site. I registered too and now visit every day.