Fly Tying
bigdewy

Stillwater Swap - Due Date 5/30

Flies mailed today, can't wait to see all the stillwater specials!

Thanks

t5f

Sorry for being at the end. Just returned from a 10 day lake trip.

Will may ASAP, if not sooner.

Min

Duane:

The damsels will be in the mail tomorrow. I have been tying a bunch of these in different patterns for the last month. I have been looking a Schwiebert's "Nymphs Vol II" and slimming down some of the normal damsel recipes. The one for this swap is a swimmer. It should be great near some rushes or just for searching. And I think it will work in heavily fished waters as well.

I also added a small selection of things that work up here in stillwaters early in the season for the swapmeister.

I hope you enjoy.

Frank aka Student4evr.

Here is the bug:

post-12269-1243503111_thumb.jpg

post-12269-1243503126_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the updates guys!thankyou.gif

I know just the lake where I'll be getting that damselfly wet!! _slowdance__by_serge.gif

I've received updates from everyone except RP3FlyFisher. 297.gif

He's gone fishing :hyst: :hyst: Sorry couldn't resist.

BD

Just back from Eagle Lake. Boat ran great, fishing was good but has been much better; still fun. :yahoo:

13 Chili Trolls have left the house! :rolleyes: Extra for you and have included a couple others for your hosting. :headbang:

DT

RP3FlyFisher PM'd me yesterday; Everyone has checked in and all flies are here, on the way, or will be shortly. 47b20s0.gif Rick, don't know how I missed your PM. Must be old age settling in!shame.gif

Thanks Deserttrout for the update; I'm guessing that the mailman will be busy tomorrow and Saturday! Laie_13.gif

Postman delivered a pile of billsshame.gif today and two packages full of killer flies.gigglesmile.gif

Deserttrout sent some tasty looking Chili Trollsbandit.gif and T5F shipped a pile of Olive Ray Charlesdancing1.gif!!

Six down and six to go. Hopefully tomorrow's mail will be bulging with packages. Likely, some will arrive next week. Unless someone has a strong objection, I'll wait to sort and mail until the end of the week. 352nmsp.gif

Olive Woolly Worms from the Big Apple arrived in my mailbox today! Bananeyessss.gif

Thanks John for great bunch of flies and for the extra!! banana_smiley_49.gif

Two more packages arrived today!! confetti.gif

Thanks Rich 5665 & Student4evr for some really great looking poppers & damselflies!! cheerleader3.gif

I really appreciate the extras!! grouphug.gif

Mine went in the mail on Thursday last week.

Should be there any day now.

BTW, My flies are VERY simple to tie, 1 material that is it, but it is one of the best lake patterns I have used in years. If the fish are being a little picky or temperamental, tie this on and see what happens.

Here is a pic of it. I did not use a bead in the pattern I sent because I tied them on a swimming Nymph hook and the bead would not pass the corner.

P1010034.JPG

Rick