Huge Bearhug C

:drunk:

claudia and i going out for a few drinks, claudia is the one on the right

:innocent:

Bud

Bonjour mes Amis.

Are you accusing me for being a bad drinker??!! hahaha

Huge Bearhug C

Claudia I will wait for yours I'm sure no one is in a great rush to absolutly get these flies so far I haven't received a fly that isn't mount worthy all of them are to pretty to fish except mine I actually fished one of the flies I tied for this swap on my honeymoon and managed 3 gills over 9 inches on it so I have to tie another to replace it for the swap because I don't send used flies :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

Thank you dearly. think i would hang my self if i loose out from this swap.

Bearhug C

not accusing you of being a bad drinker, just saying if you drink with me you'd better keep up, double shot chilled patron tequila, no training wheels. that lemon and salts for sissy's

Bud

not accusing you of being a bad drinker, just saying if you drink with me you'd better keep up, double shot chilled patron tequila, no training wheels. that lemon and salts for sissy's

Bud

Cher Mes Amis

You Tarzan me Jane

whereever you go i folow :shifty:

Bearhug and another round at the bar C

wanted to let everyone know i leave a week from now to head to oregon for 15 days, ronn lucas home first for three days then 10 days in the cascades for a bow hunt for elk, . i might drop in thru ronns computer but if you guys need me for anything just post here and i'll try to check while i'm gone, Bud

wanted to let everyone know i leave a week from now to head to oregon for 15 days, ronn lucas home forst for three days then 10 days in the cascades for a bow hunt for elk, . i might drop in thru ronns computer but if you guys need me for anything just post here and i'll try to check while i'm gone, Bud

I hope you bag enough materials for elk hair caddis for all of us! I must say that I am jealous

wanted to let everyone know i leave a week from now to head to oregon for 15 days, ronn lucas home forst for three days then 10 days in the cascades for a bow hunt for elk, . i might drop in thru ronns computer but if you guys need me for anything just post here and i'll try to check while i'm gone, Bud

Bonjour mes Amis.

Enjoy good hunting and stay safe Bud.

Bearhug C