Fly Tying
riffleriversteelheadslayer

Invitation swap the second chancers

WHOA! :jumpy: I just have to thank Pelhament for the invite and Paul for this swap. These flies I have rec'd just go way beyond my expectations! Just fantastic, and Bud, your the man , that makes two of yours that look great on the wall , that I shall cherish, and Rocky, Dude,its going right next to Buds.Thelist goes on and on , Paul , that dragon fly is sick, Claudia I'm so glad you made the swap , your fly is magnificent, wouldn't have been as good without your fly! TED, you need some help guy, I can't beleive that Silver Doctor! Ican go on and on But please beleive me when I say , Thank You all , this has been the best swap ever, thanks so much

PS. Day 5 , nice rag ,can I have an autograph? and the fly will be fished for sure

Bruce

Me too! What a great set of flies! I'm thinking of framing them all together so I can bring them to shows and show off the talent that's displayed on this forum.

Bruce... Only if i can sign your chest! I got mine WOW great set of flies guys! Impressive!!!

I feel like the kid sitting on the wall on PE waiting and waiting to be picked by one of the Dodge ball captains... I can't wait to open up the package.

My flies will look much better in the corner of a fish's mouth than they will in a frame so don't feel bad if you decide to go this route. I'm sure they will look out of place next to the likes of Bud, Claudia, etc.

I feel like the kid sitting on the wall on PE waiting and waiting to be picked by one of the Dodge ball captains... I can't wait to open up the package.

My flies will look much better in the corner of a fish's mouth than they will in a frame so don't feel bad if you decide to go this route. I'm sure they will look out of place next to the likes of Bud, Claudia, etc.

Good Day,

Agreed, I tied for the corner of the mouth, but do not get me wrong, this is a major classic swap!

Steelie

I know that this swap is over! But it would of bin a awesome swap to go in.

tyrite (Glen Dayton)

i have recieved all the beauties last week, very happy to be invited.

sorry i couldn't reply sooner but it seems everytime i try to use this i keep getting refused and have to change the blasted code name :wallbash:over and over...

ted

(From the tyer previously known as ibian)

Mine came in the mail box first thing this morning so I brought them to work. My first impression was OH NO!!! because the box had been opened :wallbash: , I thought I lost some fine flies. I spent 30 min going through the box and WOW they were all there,

Bud fantastic fly! It's an honour to own one and it really is perfect. It's going in a frame and on the wall. Claudia, that's one heck of a nice fly it'll look good right next to buds. Rocky fantastic job as always; I think they all need to be mounted at this point. Paul the realistic has a lot of time in it for sure, love it. Pelhament those ewoks are crazy cool, they'll get fished when I learn to tie them but I'm keeping the originals together. Alex nice classic I like it a lot. Day5 that's a nice little bass fly and thanks for the mag I'll tie some up for sure. Ted that's a crazy little silver doctor, WOW is a all I can say. Bruce fantastic deer hair work, that diver is awesome. steelie thanks I'll tie some they'll look great hanging out the side of the fishes mouth. hexfli nice deerhair aswell I can't wait to learn to spin as good as you and Bruce.

Paul a big thanks for hosting.

Ian

Pelhament those ewoks are crazy cool, they'll get fished when I learn to tie them but I'm keeping the originals together.

Thanks man, let me know if you want any tips.

got the set of flies today. WOW!!!!

That is an amazing set of flies!

photos of all the fantastic flies i received coming up soon.

thanks to all of you.

Bearhug C