Fly Tying
riffleriversteelheadslayer

Invitation swap the second chancers

Just got off of the phone with bud. and he is out of town tell Wednesday. he seed he mite call back and have me PM somebody new tonight since his first has not responded.

Rocky

Yea! Yea! Yea! I'm the next tier. That's the ticket!! I've been invited by everybody. E Oregon Midge did, ibian phoned me, Claudia and Bud texted me together, and sent the video!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: And micke and me go waaaay back!!

John Levitz aka Student4evr :D :D :D

Yea! Yea! Yea! I'm the next tier. That's the ticket!! I've been invited by everybody. E Oregon Midge did, ibian phoned me, Claudia and Bud texted me together, and sent the video!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: And micke and me go waaaay back!!

John Levitz aka Student4evr :D :D :D

´

Hahaha, Welcome John!

im real pleased to hear We All could persuade you to come play with us in this great swap loveshower.gif

Bearhug C

we now have ted patlin in this swap

i just spoke to him on the phone, he's in with twelve somethings, i told him he could do dries if he didn't have much time but he said he was going to do something nice for the swap. he also brought up an idea i thought was great, for those who have business cards, send 12 with your flies so we can authenticate the flies for those who will keep the flies in this swap as a collectors piece. teddy and i will be sending 12 each of our cards with the flies

Bud

Must keep practicing, Must keep practicing, been working on a few Ray Bergman streamers to see what I can come up with. :wallbash:

I must remember to breath in the presence of greatness. 2cf37ep.gif

I feel like a plumper waiting to get asked to the prom. <_<

Agreed. These invitation swaps can be morale boosters for those invited. For everyone else... not so much. I haven't posted any flies lately, so I'm going to blame that as my downfall. :D