Fly Tying
flytyinfreak

The first annual bait dunkers ball! (San Jaun worm swap)

Got my wurms yesterday and can use them all. A couple of real standouts as well. I wonder if FTF awarded the prize blood estaz worm for his favorite that I included matched my favorite.

Ross Looks like I owe you some postage too, Sorry, get you next time

Got my worms today...Man, Some of these flies are just incredible compared to mine. Good job everyone, I'm now in worm heaven....

Thanks FTF for hosting this swap...

Got mine today. I am now set to go bait dunking. Thanks everyone for an amazing set of wurms.

FTF thanks for hosting this slimy mess. Now stop reading this forum and get back to the books.

Tim

I don't remeber who I gave the extra estaz wurms to? I knwo a couple of people really tied some kick ass wurms so I do believe it wa the guys who went the extra mile and tied a really cool wurm

Received a nice set of wurms in the mail over the weekend. Had a chance to go through them and I know exactly where I'm going to fish all of these Slithering Crawlies

rich5665 I know when your receive yours mine is to follow within days. Yup Yup they arrived and in good form. Thanks everyone, I now have a great collection of worms. Thanks goes out to flytyinfreak for hosting. Good luck with the marks.

No worries on those extras. The tyer who tied my favorite got an extra which is all I wanted to ensure. All's good and everyone get out and fish.

by the way FTF ....Can you go back to the picture of your black lab, much easier on the stomach :sick:

Hi was wondering what are the chances of getting a pic of the worms. I was wondering what everyone came up with.

No worries on those extras. The tyer who tied my favorite got an extra which is all I wanted to ensure. All's good and everyone get out and fish.

by the way FTF ....Can you go back to the picture of your black lab, much easier on the stomach :sick:

wasn't me.......but you tyed an awesome worm....everyone did!!!!!

Can we do this again sometime?

I have to thank Frank Student forever for that Medusa worm ball he tied. I got out on new water for me Big Bushkill here in PA. Trekked down this fireroad to some pretty water. Only had about an hour and half til dark and after about thirty minutes of very careful wading with some half hearted casts I got to the position I wanted.

I tied on Frank's worm ball because hell it looked like a good Big prospecting fly. Not know this water I was very pleased with my self and Franks wurmball and landed two nice little browns. one was definitely a new stockie but the first one I got was definitely a holdover from last year and he filled out to a nice little 13-14" football.

Thanks Frank. and I didnt even loose it under that rock that wanted to eat it.