Fly Tying
flytyinfreak

The first annual bait dunkers ball! (San Jaun worm swap)

Unfortunately, I am going to have to drop. I have overextended myself and with a baby due in 3 weeks, I just haven't been able to find the time to get to these, nor do I think I will be able to in the coming weeks. Sorry guys.

Sorry to see you dropping :( But I think a new fishing buddy is a good reason :headbang: Congrats

Sorry to see you drop out Pel, having a kids a good excuse though. I'll keep your MRS and baby in prayer for a safe and sound delivery. NJflyman, DaddyO, you're in. by the skin of your chinny chin chins.

OK.......that puts us at 17??????????

Mine are tyed......just waiting for the final count to send. Included a "gift"......

When are we closing this??

OK.......that puts us at 17??????????

Mine are tyed......just waiting for the final count to send. Included a "gift"......

When are we closing this??

That's a good question? How many do I need tyed up? Is it 17 or we pushing for the 20 mark ?

Tied up 9 last night in black opulescent, rootbeer opulescent and purple. 3 of each color in 3 sizes, 2", 3" and 4" I used stinger hooks rather than the short shank Ive traditionally used.

Since the hook change affectively makes this fly an untested prototype, I wouldnt feel right submitting them as such. To that end, they went in the smallie box that I am putting together for this weekend's FISHING FLOAT thru the DELAWARE WATER GAP :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I guess you can see I am a bit excited about the trip. I also am trying out different size, type and weights for eyes. Im putting my money on the black one to be the best producer. It looks Hot!!!

If these badboys dont work I may have to switch my submisssion to true san juan wurm :crying:

I haven't even started yet! :bugeyes: Need to take a drive down to the shops to pick up some hooks, more chenille, and wire... oh well