Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
smallieFanatic

'Incredible' Fishing video

you got to be kidding me. That is amazing!!! Good thing they arent built like sword fish. That guy was getting pummled. Awesome video, thanks for sharing. snook

I can remember going night fishing for snook with a buddy of mine in Tampa years ago. We motored around Tampa Electric Company's plant to the intake side of the plant. My bud told me to hold the spotlight and watch for stumps and manatees. We were clipping along at a pretty good pace when something flew out of the water, hit me in the chest and knocked me on my back in the middle of the boat.I thought I was dead and my buddy nearly swamped us laughing so hard. A big 3 lb. mullet had suicide leaped right into me. We ended up with 4 mullet in the boat before we even got to the snook spot. Years later I was cast netting for mullet in Choctawhatchee Bay when a big school came roaring at me being chased by dolphins. Before I could get out of the water I got nailed a dozen times by the crazy things. We got over half our limit just picking them up off the shore without even throwing the nets....ahhhh memories. Don't guess I'll have that happen any time soon in Nova Scotia LOL!!!