Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
ibian

Pike Fly Swap

post-21190-1254622944_thumb.jpgpost-21190-1254623008_thumb.jpgBack from the north, longer than we thought, lots of wind and rain. I will send the flies on monday. For my lateness I am going to send 16 flies 2 for all. Ian will have to pick who gets what.

Steve

Ibian anything yet?

just wondering never sent anything to Canada befor not sure how long it should take..

Ibian anything yet?

just wondering never sent anything to Canada befor not sure how long it should take..

Nothing yet but they are coming a long way. Also if there really nice my postman is probably fishing them first before he delivers them. It's only happened a couple of times but I'm sure they will show up.

Ian

Back from the north, longer than we thought, lots of wind and rain. I will send the flies on monday. For my lateness I am going to send 16 flies 2 for all. Ian will have to pick who gets what.

Steve

How was the fishing?

Mine are sent

Lots of wind and rain, only got one day on nipigon,the only day it did not rain but to much wind pushed us to go up a river, got lots of white fish. I like fishing the white fish there 25--28 inch good fighting fish.

Found a nice lake [ North wind ] had good fish in that, if day was better it has lots of potential.

Steve

Rich5665 Your flies have landed :headbang: , thanks for the extras.

Ian

Good to hear. I was affraid they would join the set you sent down a few months ago.

Steve (BassBugn) - Your Fire Tiger's have arrived and they rock :headbang: , thanks for the extra's.

Ian

Rich5665 Your flies have landed :headbang: , thanks for the extras.

Ian

Good to hear. I was affraid they would join the set you sent down a few months ago.

:wallbash: someone in customs is having fun. This maybe a good career change.

Ian,

I'm happy they arrived & you liked them. How did you like the little one? I hooked around a 35" to 40" Tiger Muskie on a fly just like it. I say hooked not landed. I managed to bring this fish close to the boat but as soon as he saw the boat he took off. I think he is still going. I was fishing for crappies with 4lb test on a 6wt. Needless to say he broke off. I'm not sure who was playing who!!!!?????

Look forward to seeing everyones flies. Thanks for hosting.

Steve

I guess I should have pick a bigger bird to send them with.

I am starting to get worried.

Does it always take this long for them to get there?

I guess I should have pick a bigger bird to send them with.

I am starting to get worried.

Does it always take this long for them to get there?

No need to panic yet, depending on the border it could take upto 3 weeks to get here. I'll keep you posted.

Ian

----------------

Steve,

The little one is really cool :headbang: , I was thinking that would be great for crappies. I might get the boat out on the weekend to give it a shot.

Ian

Anything yet??

Sorry Chance no computer at home and yesterday was a holiday. Something big, pink and purple showed up on Friday. Great job and thanks for the extras. :headbang:

5 down 3 to go. If every one else can let me know if they've hit the mail box yet I'd appreciate it. Then we can get some idea when I can get them in the mail.

Ian