Fly Tying
agn54

Redfish swap

REDFISH SWAP

Tie anything you would use to target reds. 12 tiers and all swap rules apply. Hopefully there are enough interested to fill this up, but will take 10 tiers if we can't get 12. Due date is February 1. Respond with I'm in and pattern if already decided.

1) Flies & Photos - RECEIVED

2) aroostookbasser - gartside gurgler

3) mwtroubum - Redfish Candy - RECEIVED

4) Rp3flyfisher - DNA Clouser - RECEIVED

5) DavidR - Carolina Critter - RECEIVED

6) Fishkill - Pink shrimp WIGGLER - RECEIVED

7) creekfishin TBD - RECEIVED

8) jacktjl - RECEIVED

9) FlatzFatz - RECEIVED

10) Student4evr - RECEIVED

11) Chalk - Oysterfish - RECEIVED

12) txflytier - RECEIVED

Me) Lantham's crab - COMPLETED

SWAP IS CLOSED

REDFISH SWAP

Tie anything you would use to target reds. 12 tiers and all swap rules apply. Hopefully there are enough interested to fill this up, but will take 10 tiers if we can't get 12. Due date is Sept. 30. Respond with I'm in and pattern if already decided.

1)Flies & Photos -pattern TBD

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

Me) TBD

No interest in Redfish? :dunno: I know the majority of people here are freshwater fisherman but I was hoping there would be enough of us salties lurking around here to fill this up

I guess this swap is a no-go. Sorry Flies &Photos, no one else seems interested.

No interest in Redfish? :dunno: I know the majority of people here are freshwater fisherman but I was hoping there would be enough of us salties lurking around here to fill this up

Most of these land lubbers don't know a Redfish from a red herring. :lol: If you called it a Clouser or a Spoonfly swap, you may get more interest.

REDFISH SWAP

Tie anything you would use to target reds. 12 tiers and all swap rules apply. Hopefully there are enough interested to fill this up, but will take 10 tiers if we can't get 12. Due date is Sept. 30. Respond with I'm in and pattern if already decided.

1) Flies & Photos -pattern TBD

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

Me) TBD

SWAP CANCELLED

Yo Bud.....wanna retry? I'm in...........I'll tye a "gartside gurgler". A Gulf Coast redfish hit.......

I just started tying saltwater so hell yeah I'm in.....let me know if we get enough, COME ON Guys and Gals.....it'll teach us all something!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I'd be happy to get it going again. Hopefully we can get enough to join. 10 would be good if we can't get 12. I'll PM Flies and Photos to see if he still wants in as well.

If you get this going with a delivery date of January 31st or later count me in with a Carolina Critter.

That sounds good to me, Feb. 1 it is unless anyone else has any objections. Welcome aboard DavidR.