Fly Tying
bowlover

"Dredging" swap

Rainbowlover is having internet problems and asked me to help him out a little. If you need his addy send me a pm and I will get it to you.

Tight Lines,

Bub

Ok guys I'm still having internet problems and am at my grandparents house. (can't get on this site at the library either argh)

but anyways check the 1st page and I'll update whose flies I've gotten. (mostly everybody, will send out pms as necessary.

if yall want to ask more questions, you can email me at [email protected]

That's the best way to get in touch with me right now.

I saw that you had posted that you had received my bugger but not BDH deceivers they should have been in the same package. We sent them together. ???

okay so i wasnt the only thinking this was getting a bit ridiculous, listen i completely understand that shit does in fact happen that may trump the due dates and what not but at least drop us a line and let us know.....am i out of line or am i making some sense for a change

I'm with you Bulldog, this is a bit long, especially since SM is not responding. It would be nice if someone could get this moving. If we aren't going to get swap flies back, at least it would be nice to get ours back.

even minimal of a reponse would a step in righting this situation....if we aren't going to swap, I'd love to have my Clousers back...My buddy Will would love to be throwing 'em at the steelhead right now....