Fly Tying
dafunk5446

Warmwater Fly Tyer Personal Photo Thread

BAHAHA, Just crawled out of the hot tub on our honny moon, Big Daddy Hub will enjoy this one!!

Dude you must have one helluva personality :P

Nah, it's that manly patch of hair growin on his chest, and back and knuckles and......... I think we need to change your screen name to "chia-dude"! Just kiddin man :j_k:

Wow i think we found the missing link between man and big foot lol jk.I soo need some cahs im broke and my vise finally took a :poop: on me i knew it was going but i finally went and i really need it hybrids are jumping everywhere here and i need like 5 white with a lot of silver flash clousers .If i didnt catch a ton of greif i would post a few pics of the ones ive caught on my spinning rods.They are nice ones anywhere from 1-3lbs each o and a couple 4lb bronzebacks

BAHAHA, Just crawled out of the hot tub on our honny moon, Big Daddy Hub will enjoy this one!!

Nah, it's that manly patch of hair growin on his chest, and back and knuckles and......... I think we need to change your screen name to "chia-dude"! Just kiddin man :j_k:

lol 2 funny man

Hello people this is my one and only rare pic. of my yellow Largemouth Bass!

DSC04540.jpg

DSC04544.jpg

Where'd you catch that!!!!????

lol 2 funny man

It's in the Kentucky Revised Statutes..."Should a man of legal age of consent have less than 33% of his chest covered in manly hair, he is to be dragged to the nearest magistrate for immediate flogging in the town square and exiled to the northern border to live a life of girly shame in Ohio." Look it up! I swear it's true!

Spears,

Seems to me the deeper one lives into Eastern KY, the hairy the chests and the prettier the girls!

Cspears. I was just commenting on how pretty a wife you caught!!! I dont know about all that crazy hair stuff. Given my Celtic lineage and lack of fur, I guess its good I dont live below that Mason Dixon line or Hub would export me!

bwcaw070.jpg

DSC01165.jpg

100_1742.jpg

I couldn't pick one so I just added 3.

The first two are from the BWCAW. I'm the one with the fish in the first one and I was actually treading water when I caught that smallie :D

The second one I wasn't fly fishing but I caught two fish on one cast on a rapala. You know their hungry when they do that.

The third one is from last weekend which was the first time I've ever fished ND.

--Chad

Nice pic of you, what's your dogs name?

Rowdy Dog...or as I call him, Captain!

huh, judging from his disposition I would have guessed his name was killer! :P

Great looking pooch man.

I think the word you're looking for is "deport", Rid....you "export" bourbon and "deport" Democrats from Pennsylvania. :rolleyes: I still love ya, man!

I think the word you're looking for is "deport", Rid....you "export" bourbon and "deport" Democrats from Pennsylvania. :rolleyes: I still love ya, man!

Lol it is true, here in the county of Floyd we often tie ropes and large stones to men's legs of the hairy chested nature, throw them off a bridge, if you float you live and are worshiped as a king if you don't then guess we will see you in a couple of weeks at the locks....bahahaha, how did you like the "ye old" english in that one