Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
smallieFanatic

Any Interest

Nearly finished with my current swap, and am curious if any of you would be interested in this kind of swap.

You would tie 12 of one of your favorite small-stream trout flies. It could be a nymph, a dry, or a streamer, it doesn't matter. So, any interest? Let me know.

Jan

Nearly finished with my current swap, and am curious if any of you would be interested in this kind of swap.

You would tie 12 of one of your favorite small-stream trout flies. It could be a nymph, a dry, or a streamer, it doesn't matter. So, any interest? Let me know.

Jan

I'd be interested

I guess I could whip up some march browns... yea I guess I could. If this swap idea sees through to the end, pencil me in please.

Put me down as interested. Sounds like a fun swap. Mostly only get to fish small streams, so it would be a good way to learn some new ties.

Wow, theres alot more people interested than I thought :headbang:

I'm with you Rfin, love the small streams. Especially when its cutthroats. Tricky, spooky--and gorgeous cutthroats.

Jan

Just wondering.....how does October 20th sound as a due date?

I don't mean to soud picky but thats the date of my parents aniversarry and they'll be in Lake Tahoe... lucky bastards. Anyways I'll be holding down the fort during that time so I'm not sure what my time schedule will look like.