someone might perhaps enjoy.

white1.jpg

white2.jpg

The River near Cotter.

rimshoals.jpg

rimshoals2.jpg

A Bit Further South @ Rim Shoals

buffaloriver.jpg

Even Further South, on the Buffalo River.

cave.jpg

A Cave. Something pretty big had made some burrows in the ground about 60 feet in. Sorry, I didn't stick around

to get pics of whatever it was. T'was mighty dark a ways in. :rolleyes:

Mike

That looks really nice. Please investigate the cave there may be a lot of tying material in there. :)

Wow Mike , you have a beautiful fishing spot. It's got to be nice to be up there even when the fish are'nt cooperating.

Thanks for sharring the pics.

Fred

That looks really nice. Please investigate the cave there may be a lot of tying material in there. :)

Ibian, will you come down and go in first with the lantern? If we run into a bear, mountain lion,

herd of wild razorbacks, bull elk, etc., I'll share any materials we might come away with. :lol:

Mike

Hey Mike, If you and Ibian do find anything, I could use some Chupacabra wings. :rolleyes: Cheers, Jeff.

Hey Mike, If you and Ibian do find anything, I could use some Chupacabra wings. :rolleyes: Cheers, Jeff.

Jeff, do the Chupacabras we have up here have wings? I thought only the ones down in South American

did. :unsure:

Mike

Ibian, will you come down and go in first with the lantern? If we run into a bear, mountain lion,

herd of wild razorbacks, bull elk, etc., I'll share any materials we might come away with. :lol:

Mike

I'll hold the lantern if your not too far away with the semi-automatic. :gun_bandana:

JEEZE, YOU GUYS! Quit joking around. We're talking about tying materials here.

Go ahead, Mike. Right behind ya.

C'mon, Chase Creek. You know you'd like to try out some of Ibian and my

Chupacabra wings. :lol: One of us will have to bring a goat to lure one or two

out.

Mike

Mike, can't count on no Canadian to help you with no "cave 'splorin' " You need some one rugged, tough as nails, mean as a one-eyed rattlesnake, strong as a bull, spittin' Redman and cussing like a Marine....I'll send Jamie down to help ya! :lol:

Mike, can't count on no Canadian to help you with no "cave 'splorin' " You need some one rugged, tough as nails, mean as a one-eyed rattlesnake, strong as a bull, spittin' Redman and cussing like a Marine....I'll send Jamie down to help ya! :lol:

No really I'm a good choice...I can't run too fast :hyst:

:hyst: Thanks, Chris. Do you 'reckon she'd go in first?

Oh... If she sees this... It's been nice knowing you.

Hell yeah she'd go in first! Tell her there's a smallmouth in there and she'd fight the Arkansas National Guard to get inside that cave!