Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Arkansas Mike

More Pics Along The White River

Mike, can't count on no Canadian to help you with no "cave 'splorin' " You need some one rugged, tough as nails, mean as a one-eyed rattlesnake, strong as a bull, spittin' Redman and cussing like a Marine....I'll send Jamie down to help ya! :lol:

No really I'm a good choice...I can't run too fast :hyst:

Ian, you tickle the shit outta me!! Keep rockin'. eh!

Don't worry, Ian. You are a vital part of this cave 'splorin' team.

You carry the lantern, Jamie has the weapons and nasty temperament,

and I'll be there with the goat, shears and zip-lock baggies. :rolleyes:

On second thought...seeing as how you can't run very fast, I may let

you take the goat. That way if something happens, Jamie and I can

make a run for it and go get more help.

Mike

Sounds great...I can always come along and wait at the boat with the beer, planning the post Victory celebration...I'm willing to make that sacrifice for the "Team"...I know it's a huge responsibility, but I think I'm up for it!

I can always come along and wait at the boat with the beer, planning the post Victory celebration...I'm willing to make that sacrifice for the "Team"...I know it's a huge responsibility, but I think I'm up for it!

You can always count on BDH to step up. What a guy. :hyst:

Mike

Hey, now, let's not underestimate the sense of "empowerment" that can be instilled in a group with a good "Attaboy" party recognizing and proclaiming thier accomplishments. HOWEVER, if the fish are biting while I wait in the boat, I cannot put the team's needs ahead of my own for very long. I think the team would understand if they came barrelling to the shore being chased by an unidentified beast with Ibian lifeless in it's hideous jowls, and found the boat a few miles down the bend. Afterall it is the WHITE RIVER!!

With that said, I say, "Get in there and get that beast!" :flex: :smoke:

Ian, Jan is young and looks mighty fast... Let's let him have

the goat! :yahoo: Thanks for offering, Jan. I was kinda' feeling

guilty about leaving Ian behind to fend for himself.

Chris...so long as you're not too far away, I could swim to the

boat. Though the White is terribly cold. Just remember...Jamie will

be with me (if'n she's as tough an 'ornery as you say, I'm not leaving her side!).

She might not be pleased after we run through the dark woods (think Blair Witch) through all those briars

and blackberry vines only to find that you're up the river a mile with all the beer

catching brownies. :P

Mike

Lets not get too carried away....I wouldn't want to steal the honor of holding the goat away from Ian :whistle: I'll just wait at the cave entrance as backup! :scared:

Here's an idea, Mike....Ian, Jamie, you, and myself wait in the boat fishing and drinking beer and let's just send Jan. The chub-whatsitsname will never expect us to send just one frail, meek, little boy...then Jan can spring on him with his youthful, cat-like reflexes, and strangle the beast with an expertly placed full rear choke. It's fool proof! Jan, thank you for volunteering. Just like Crockett at the Alamo! Cheers to Jan!

:scared: Hey it looks like something just came up, won't be available that weekend. That is, whatever weekend your going :whistle: And I was all excited too :whistle: :lol:

Jan

Ah come on, Jan! It'll be fun for me and Mike, I mean, uh, fun for you! I'll show you the holds the Dept of Corrections DOESN'T want us to use! Shouldn't take more than 15 secs to render him unconscious, and then another full minute of so til death. It'll be like a rodeo...just a bit longer than 8 seconds. Get him down quick and conserve your strength. You want to fight him on the ground, not toe to toe. In a stand up fight, he may just bite your head off!

Jan, the four of us have been talking, and Chris, Jamie, Ian and myself

were really looking forward to you joining us. You seem like a swell

guy, and perfect for this role in our 'splorin' party... We've all agreed

to wait until you can make it. It'll be great, you'll see. Especially

if Chris shows you all his "top secret Kentucky DOC ninja moves". :rolleyes:

P.S. Chris, do you have a camcorder with night-vision? It'll be a hoot

to watch what happens when that Chupa jumps out in front of Jan

when he gets a ways back in that cave. Maybe we can strap it to the

goat's back, seein' how the rest of us will be waitin' back down on the

river fishin'. :thumbsup:

Mike

Hey it's Ian, I've changed my ID. Now see what happens when I don't come to this thread for a just a little while; it gets out of control. My latern with be a arrow with large fire ball on the end, and yes it's already to fire with the compound bow. Now Jan can go but no beer yet he's not 21. If this works out and we explore some cave in Canada when he's 19 he's more than welcome to some beer.

Ian AKA CF