Fly Tying
Kevan J. Evans

is there some thing wrong about talking about the 720

NO, nothing at all. Any topic about vises seems to break down into a series of opinions for and against. If you really want to get everyone going, just mention the N-V word.

You have spoke about it, did you read Steeldrifters message? Beware , the door IS about to close for you and I will be glad to show you out. Kevan Have you heard of spell check, if your tying is anything like your spelling you should be in the beginners forum B)

You should go over to fisherie.com, those guys would love your senseless sh*t, with their idiotic banter you would fit in nicely, oh ya here it is

post-4571-1257096748_thumb.jpg

Kevan, you're a little too sensitive to any negative comments. You either have to lighten up or move on, there are no other options. This Forum has been running since 2003, members come and members go and the only departed members who are remembered are the dearly departed. You are a decent tyer, but you're only one of hundreds on this forum who are good tyers. If you want to contribute and become a respected member of this community, great, we welcome that. If you're going to continue with your current attitude, leave, and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

I just can't comprehend why someone would join this forum,

have the opportunity to learn from some of the most talented

tiers in the world, and act like that. Personally, I consider

myself lucky each and every time I log in.

Mike

I just can't comprehend why someone would join this forum,

have the opportunity to learn from some of the most talented

tiers in the world, and act like that. Personally, I consider

myself lucky each and every time I log in.

Mike

Amen!

The other day his profile said that he was on the 720 vise pro team. He must have changed his profile today. I wonder if the owners at that vise company actually know what kind of person they are dealing with?

Good luck, Tony

You have spoke about it, did you read Steeldrifters message? Beware , the door IS about to close for you and I will be glad to show you out. Kevan Have you heard of spell check, if your tying is anything like your spelling you should be in the beginners forum B)

You should go over to fisherie.com, those guys would love your senseless sh*t, with their idiotic banter you would fit in nicely, oh ya here it is

look I got the messags from stealdrifter, and the post about the 720 was pulled and that is why I'm asking

The other day his profile said that he was on the 720 vise pro team. He must have changed his profile today. I wonder if the owners at that vise company actually know what kind of person they are dealing with?

Good luck, Tony

yes I am, and what kinda person am I --------- I was under attacck from the get go for messing around with a title of a post, as I and everyone else knows that nobody can say that one pattern is the best of any of the thousands of patterns out there of any kind I have been doing nothing but dealing with everyones judgement sense, so really what I do dailly is more than most for this hobby and profession, I was very lucky to have been asked to be part of the 720 team, I hold that close to the heart. I seriuosly think that there may have been perhaps misunderstood that's it I've tryed to make that clear and their are plenty of poeple that just can't let it go. as far ass insulting my tying go for it, I found your frog leg's to be genious & I told you that I would tie one up for you so please calm down,if yall really think I crossed some line that ruined or destoyed something on this site then so be it. judgement is sad, cause Im the guy that pulls poeplp out of the snowy ditch's all winter long, the guy that give the less privaligded kid a vice so he to can become a tyer, I'm your best friend wene there is trouble, I bought the 720 & was amazed as I still am,that is something worth sharing with all. I got rid of my personal info cause of potenial hate crimes as I told the freak ha ha. certian members want to say I'm senitivve oh please look back on how the hate started, so in all your greatness can't you forgive someone for joking around? my god

Kevan, you better figure out where your place is in the world. You got to give respect to get respect.

come on guy's is being amazed and telling poeple that I am impressed, being disresectful Is joking around disresectfull , serioously, certain members ganged up and went straight for the throat, sure as hell did't type what I wanted to say, cause that would have been very disrespetful, but honest. does this end? are there any do overs? folk's try to say I'm being senitive, maybe it went to far but my side of it was still just trying to say hi, with a little sense of humor

Some guys drive Ford's some drive Chrysler's who cares that some guys drive a Lada.

Cheers chuckandducker

this I know and and it's the way life is more than any thingI wanted to know who else out there was using this vice --- why------- because I know all of the features it has that are not on the dvd that come with the vice,[ to share info], not to push it down poeples throat, I do wish more folk's would use it, because I love it as much as I love tying & it is a baecon of light on the future of tying most of the replies I got were poelp talk as if it was cheaply made and so on, those who replied due to the fact that they had one or had one on order I told them I would answer any of their questions so whatever judge not les the be ?