Fly Tying
Kevan J. Evans

is there some thing wrong about talking about the 720

I am, I will it's all good how do you get in a swap, they seam to be closed as soon as they open

Everyone has there own opinion, If day5 disagrees with me no big deal, it's just an opinion. Plus the guy ties killer flies and could take me out in the first round (just an example I'm not really picking on the guy). Just sit back relax try not to mention Nor-Vise and you should be okay.

By the way your profile has you listed as a female, you may want to change that.

Welcome,

Ian

I have a friend who types like Kevan. I'm always trying to figure out what he said in his e-mails and posts. The other side of the story is he's thinking so fast he types whatever comes out of his mind and doesn't use spellcheck. He is a genius. Not knowing Kevan, I don't know that his misspelling is genius or just not using spellcheck. Whatever the case, it doesn't mean he's a bad guy. Give him a chance, floks!!!! :D

I'll fix it,

I am, I will it's all good how do you get in a swap, they seam to be closed as soon as they open
Everyone has there own opinion, If day5 disagrees with me no big deal, it's just an opinion. Plus the guy ties killer flies and could take me out in the first round (just an example I'm not really picking on the guy). Just sit back relax try not to mention Nor-Vise and you should be okay.

By the way your profile has you listed as a female, you may want to change that.

Welcome,

Ian

thank's for the info, they do seam to fill quickly

Just check the swap board on a daily basis and you will find one. A lot of people ask for someone to start swaps aswell.

I have a friend who types like Kevan. I'm always trying to figure out what he said in his e-mails and posts. The other side of the story is he's thinking so fast he types whatever comes out of his mind and doesn't use spellcheck. He is a genius. Not knowing Kevan, I don't know that his misspelling is genius or just not using spellcheck. Whatever the case, it doesn't mean he's a bad guy. Give him a chance, floks!!!! :D

Wow Harold its nice of you to speak of me that way! Genius is not how Im described often. But I seem to think it takes a pretty aware person to notice my .....well my genius!

Wow Harold its nice of you to speak of me that way! Genius is not how Im described often. But I seem to think it takes a pretty aware person to notice my .....well my genius!

Cough ...cough .. bull poop....cough ...cough!! :rolleyes: LOL!!! :hyst:

I just threw up in a my mouth. :bugeyes: :bugeyes:

Are we done with all this warm and fuzziness, lets get down to tying some flies.

Hello Kevan from Frisco, How close are you to the Moosejaw? And what is the favorite hole within 30 minutes drive of the MooseJaw. That answer will help swing my vote. Yep, I heard at the shop the snow is coming.

Cheers, Futzer.

And Hey Day5, Genius, ok I give you that one, but the first word I thought was savant. :-)

Geeeeez I can feel the love form here! Damit futz you made me have to google savant!

1 : a person of learning; especially : one with detailed knowledge in some specialized field (as of science or literature)

2 : idiot savant

Im going to go out on a limb and say you mean no1 right!?

Absolutely and with the right amount of #2 in ya, Cheers, Futz.

After googling 'idiot savant' I came up with this:

IDIOT SAVANT: An intellectually disabled person who exhibits extraordinary ability in a highly specialized area, such as mathematics or music.

These people are crazy insanely good at what they do though! Might try searching youtube for some videos of these guys.

close enough, the best within 30 min,[right now is "SLATE HOLE on the blue right now, but the eagle is httin nice with hardly any one on it

Hello Kevan from Frisco, How close are you to the Moosejaw? And what is the favorite hole within 30 minutes drive of the MooseJaw. That answer will help swing my vote. Yep, I heard at the shop the snow is coming.

Cheers, Futzer.

And Hey Day5, Genius, ok I give you that one, but the first word I thought was savant. :-)

Kevan is cool with me, and if he names the best flyshop in the world, and in his neighborhood. He will be Futzer approved.

Cheers, Jeff.

Ok, I still want some spell/typing/grammar check, but I can over look that for now.