Fly Tying
Kevan J. Evans

is there some thing wrong about talking about the 720

Exactly opinions are like @ssholes, right... Tight lines guys... Take it easy its too early for cabin fever for us to start eating our own.

poetic abin soon will be coverd in snow

Exactly opinions are like @ssholes, right... Tight lines guys... Take it easy its too early for cabin fever for us to start eating our own.

Some guys drive Ford's some drive Chrysler's who cares that some guys drive a Lada.

Cheers chuckandducker

You know, I feel like I'm going to be a big Sucker, but what's a "Lada" ?? :blink:

whats the possibility of you putting together one coherent sentence so we know what the hell youre talking about??

Dang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a rough thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't know what I missed, but it must have been spectacular.

Personally, I think we all should get a Nor-Vise!

Some guys drive Ford's some drive Chrysler's who cares that some guys drive a Lada.

Cheers chuckandducker

You know, I feel like I'm going to be a big Sucker, but what's a "Lada" ?? :blink:

A Car made in Europe ( Soviet I think)

hav-soviet-made-lada-car.jpg

Rick

Kevan, I think we all got off on the wrong foot, so speaking for myself, I'd like to start over and say, "Welcome aboard!" Hope things settle down around here nicely for you. I think you're going to end up having a lot of fun here.

-- Mike

there is peace in the valley, I like your puttin on how hair goes

Kevan, I think we all got off on the wrong foot, so speaking for myself, I'd like to start over and say, "Welcome aboard!" Hope things settle down around here nicely for you. I think you're going to end up having a lot of fun here.

-- Mike

I am. theres a sentence either way big fingers small keyboard

whats the possibility of you putting together one coherent sentence so we know what the hell youre talking about??

Kevan J. Evans, I haven't understood 1/2 of your posts.

The 1/2 I did, didn't make sense.

Still... Welcome to the Fly Tying Forum. Look forward to

seeing more of your flies. You are a character. :rolleyes:

Mike

Haha. That reminded of of my Pop Warner Football coach when I was a kid. He used to always tell us "Excuses are like assholes, gentlemen; everyone has one and all of them stink"

I know, I am try'n to proof read before i hit send

Kevan J. Evans, I haven't understood 1/2 of your posts.

The 1/2 I did, didn't make sense.

Still... Welcome to the Fly Tying Forum. Look forward to

seeing more of your flies. You are a character. :rolleyes:

Mike

Everyone has there own opinion, If day5 disagrees with me no big deal, it's just an opinion. Plus the guy ties killer flies and could take me out in the first round (just an example I'm not really picking on the guy). Just sit back relax try not to mention Nor-Vise and you should be okay.

By the way your profile has you listed as a female, you may want to change that.

Welcome,

Ian