Fly Tying
Kevan J. Evans

is there some thing wrong about talking about the 720

So Im getting a bit of a complex here.....am I a freak moron or am i smartish? cause right now I'm feeling a bit well dumbish!!!???!!!

Aww Buddy, we love you in a freakish, moronic, genius, connoisseur, impresario, and original kind of way. Only the best of respect, Matt, and I tease a little.

Cheers, Jeff.

So Im getting a bit of a complex here.....am I a freak moron or am i smartish? cause right now I'm feeling a bit well dumbish!!!???!!!

Your just plain 'complex'

Aww Buddy, we love you in a freakish, moronic, genius, connoisseur, impresario, and original kind of way.

In other words you are practicly a super hero Matt! :punk: :lol:

Futz I know you love me its hard not too!! Most people do its mostly cause Im so good looking, smart, witty, thoughtful, but my most obvious attribute is my humility! HA SUPERHERO HA not even close! more like blissful dumb ass!!!

dude that sounded like a personals add

Futz I know you love me its hard not too!! Most people do its mostly cause Im so good looking, smart, witty, thoughtful, but my most obvious attribute is my humility! HA SUPERHERO HA not even close! more like blissful dumb ass!!!

Kevan is cool with me, and if he names the best flyshop in the world, and in his neighborhood. He will be Futzer approved.

Cheers, Jeff.

Ok, I still want some spell/typing/grammar check, but I can over look that for now.

Futzer, Are you talking about the one that moved from out on the hwy9 wal-mart lot to down on main? I can't remember the name right now???

Personally i am getting royally sc_____ right at the moment by some bureaucratic moron who keeps opening the reservoirs' spillways up too high...both here and farther up the Arkansas. There was almost no caddis hatch from the water being dropped to 80cfm then up to over 400cfm, back to 120cfm then up and down a few more times during the last 5 weeks...i hope the fish survive. it was over 500cfm yesterday. About 4 times where it should be.

Might just have to pack-up and head up to the Blue river area if this stupidity doesn't get resolved to a more consistent flow soon...if i find that savant that is pushing the buttons i will break his hands for giggles.

have any of you actually met Day5 in person? I think that experience would clear up quite a few questions regarding his state of being.

I'm kind of excited to have Kevan along here - now Day5 will know what we all feel like when we try to read his posts. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

HAHAHA I am adding something to this site, If ya what to meet him in person start by answering his personal add's

have any of you actually met Day5 in person? I think that experience would clear up quite a few questions regarding his state of being.

I'm kind of excited to have Kevan along here - now Day5 will know what we all feel like when we try to read his posts. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I have a friend who types like Kevan. I'm always trying to figure out what he said in his e-mails and posts. The other side of the story is he's thinking so fast he types whatever comes out of his mind and doesn't use spellcheck. He is a genius. Not knowing Kevan, I don't know that his misspelling is genius or just not using spellcheck. Whatever the case, it doesn't mean he's a bad guy. Give him a chance, floks!!!! :D

I have that problem, but not with typing more with speaking. My mind is four steps ahead of my mouth and I begin to fumble over my words. As for Kevan's typing, it's a matter of just re-reading what's written, sooner or later the mind puts the pieces together. and you understand what is being typed.

Kevan - Regarding swaps, as mentioned before just watch the board, find one you are interested in and jump in with an "I'm In", I hope to see you in a few of them and a belated Welcome to the Forums

As for vices - I defer judgment, as mine is a no-name brand that does what I need it to do.

As for various posts and some of the responses to to them, through out the forum - Sometimes I cringe at what is written. I feel that some may be to sensitive or may have misinterpreted what was being said. As one of my College English Professors would say to me after I turned in a paper "Try not to write so angry. Please reread your work before turning it in and check your spelling!!". After re-reading a few of my papers, I finally understood what she meant.

We should think carefully as to what we post, re-read before we post and definitely check our spelling and grammar. As you will notice I did say "we". I have deleted many response that I started to type, feeling that they may not have been appropriate for the situation. Discretion is our greatest asset. Most of us are adults a few are children. What we post will could have a profound affect on someone who reads it. The written word is the sharpest and most dangerous tool in the toolbox.

I'll get of my Soapbox now - Tight lines

Day5's typing reminds me of someone who used to be on TFF....

I've given up on trying to read Day5's posts. :crying:

I have a friend who types like Kevan. I'm always trying to figure out what he said in his e-mails and posts. The other side of the story is he's thinking so fast he types whatever comes out of his mind and doesn't use spellcheck. He is a genius. Not knowing Kevan, I don't know that his misspelling is genius or just not using spellcheck. Whatever the case, it doesn't mean he's a bad guy. Give him a chance, floks!!!! :D

I have that problem, but not with typing more with speaking. My mind is four steps ahead of my mouth and I begin to fumble over my words. As for Kevan's typing, it's a matter of just re-reading what's written, sooner or later the mind puts the pieces together. and you understand what is being typed.

Kevan - Regarding swaps, as mentioned before just watch the board, find one you are interested in and jump in with an "I'm In", I hope to see you in a few of them and a belated Welcome to the Forums

As for vices - I defer judgment, as mine is a no-name brand that does what I need it to do.

As for various posts and some of the responses to to them, through out the forum - Sometimes I cringe at what is written. I feel that some may be to sensitive or may have misinterpreted what was being said. As one of my College English Professors would say to me after I turned in a paper "Try not to write so angry. Please reread your work before turning it in and check your spelling!!". After re-reading a few of my papers, I finally understood what she meant.

We should think carefully as to what we post, re-read before we post and definitely check our spelling and grammar. As you will notice I did say "we". I have deleted many response that I started to type, feeling that they may not have been appropriate for the situation. Discretion is our greatest asset. Most of us are adults a few are children. What we post will could have a profound affect on someone who reads it. The written word is the sharpest and most dangerous tool in the toolbox.

I'll get of my Soapbox now - Tight lines

ok ok let thd doggy die