Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

2009 FTOTY

2009 FTOTY  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here is my annual poll to see what the interest is in the 2009 FTOTY. As you all should know all submissions needs to be postmarked by December 31st so as of right now you have plenty of time to get your entries done.

As always the success of this contest depends on your participation. I can only provide the voting booth and offer my services to personally photograph each entry the best that I can. I really hope to see a great turnout this year, I thought last year was our best contest yet and I would like to see it continue to be one of the greatest events in the fly tying world and I need your help to make that happen! Everyone is encouraged to participate, even if it is only one category.

If you have not seen the details for the 2009 FTOTY contest you can read more about it here: http://www.flytyingforum.com/contest

Thanks

Will

I am looking at the patterns and I know I'm cutting it close but I'll try to get as much in as possible. Never know they may even look like they are suppose to. But I want a chance to participate in the fun again this year, except this time I have learnt about how to package the flies for shipment. :hyst:

i think this is going to be so fun!

can someone tell me how to package these flies? i never participated in swaps or anything like this before :P

have seen the talent on this board...not even gonna entertain the idea of submitting anything...way TOO much talent here for me to compete...I'll just continued to be humbled by my fellow members and enjoy the the view from my monitor...

Guest rich mc

it was fun last year and i have improved a few patterns which i will be submittin.just warmwater flies . rich mc

bigdaddyhub If I thought like that I wouldn't be joining too but I don't pretend to be a seasoned tier When I submit. :nopity: Come on you do great flies. Submit and put me to shame...I dare ya :sleep1:

being a shop owner and tier I feel it better that I don't participate in contests. either tying or casting/fly fishing.