Fly Tying
Catalpa_Joe

Bluegill & Panfish Swap

got mine Friday and they all look awesome. I can't wait to get out and fish. Some of you guys must have monster gills, most of the ones I have cought are 2-4 inches long. It doesn't stop them from trying to inhale the #2 bass popper, but well you know.

Thanks for hosting the swap it was awesome.

C

got mine today. some really terrific flies gang! should be well stocked up for the spring gills this year. Why is it that everyone else flies look so much better then your own :)

another fantastic hosted swap.

Mike

I never really liked altoids until I got to open the tins with flies in them....Got mine today as well....awesome job everyone....all my waters are still frozen though......Soon enough...Thanks for hosting.....

Got mine! Not sure whether to fish them, hang them on the wall, or tear them apart figuring out how they were tied!

Great bunch of flies! Thanks, all!

Ohh yeah got mine today too, awesome set gentlemen. I always look at the submissions from everyone else and think mine don't quite compare but atleast yall all got a hook out of me!!! :rolleyes: Thanks for hosting and all the rest of yall too :headbang: :headbang:

Flies in hand and on the water this weekend.

We'll be expecting a report posted Monday AM. :bugeyes:

I'm gonna try to wet one Saturday myself sure hope the crappie are cooperating!!

Hurray!! Just when I was starting to think they were lost in the mail my package arrived today. Great looking set of flies, hopefully I will get a chance to try a few of them out this weekend.

Thanks for hosting Joe.

Hurray!! Just when I was starting to think they were lost in the mail my package arrived today. Great looking set of flies, hopefully I will get a chance to try a few of them out this weekend.

Thanks for hosting Joe.

Glad you got them BC. Almost 3 weeks? that's amazing. I ordered some materials from a Canadian supplier once, after 4 weeks & not getting it I called & they replaced it. Never did get the original shipment. That's some postal system you got, eh?

ColonelMel, I caught about a dozen gills on your beadhead nymph yesterday I rigged it below a popper and tore em up for about thirty minutes before I had to head in for lunch, thank you very much!

ColonelMel, I caught about a dozen gills on your beadhead nymph yesterday I rigged it below a popper and tore em up for about thirty minutes before I had to head in for lunch, thank you very much!

Wow! Thanks for letting me know!