Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
smallieFanatic

Three Word Story

Ok....so I was digging around in the old topics today and I came upon an ancient thread started by a 'Redleg.' I read the thing (27 pages!) and the first page or two had me in hysterics. Afterword it got a little vulgar but it was a great idea. So lets start a new one...........I'll start the story, and everyone else continues it with three more words. Might be fun :D Try to make sure it makes sense.... :D

Once upon a.......

Jan :lol:

Once upon a flimsy gray rod there were no slimey worms allowed which made the sky pink with

this is beginning to sound like an old Beatles song....Lucy in the sky with Diamonds.... :smoke: :wacko:

Once upon a flimsy gray rod there were no slimey worms allowed which made the sky pink with

marmalade and fishsticks

marmalade and fishsticks

then someone farted.

Once upon a flimsy gray rod there were no slimey worms allowed which made the sky pink with marmalade and fishsticks. It smelled like a baitfisherman's truck.

Once upon a flimsy gray rod there were no slimey worms allowed which made the sky pink with marmalade and fishsticks. Then someone farted. It smelled like a baitfisherman's truck. A little old....

Once upon a flimsy gray rod there were no slimey worms allowed which made the sky pink with marmalade and fishsticks. Then someone farted. It smelled like a baitfisherman's truck. A little old....

green '53 Chevy

Once upon a flimsy gray rod there were no slimy worms allowed which made the sky pink with marmalade and fish sticks. Then someone farted. It smelled like a bait fisherman’s truck. A little old green '53 Chevy rots in the

Once upon a flimsy gray rod there were no slimy worms allowed which made the sky pink with marmalade and fish sticks. Then someone farted. It smelled like a bait fisherman’s truck. A little old green '53 Chevy rots in the molten lava beds