Fly Tying
ChuckingFluff

Another Bluegill & Panfish Swap -

Closed

All 17 flies must be in the mail by March 15th, toe tagged and return postage please. Please pm me when your done and I'll shoot you off an address. This is going to be fun!!

My first swap as a host has been completed and if theres interest I'll host a Bluegill and Panfish Swap. Seems the first one filled up fast. Interested?

Due date: all flies must be in the mail no later than March 15th. Anyone who does not have the flies not in the mail by this date will be dropped and all flies will be divided equally among all swappers.

0. ChuckingFluff - really cool green thing - Done eh

1. Catalpa_Joe - Catalpa Worm -The flies have landed eh

2. Bulldog5485 - glass beaded hungarian patridge soft hackle - The flies have landed eh

3. 5 weight - Everett Bluegill Fly - Reminder PM sent with no response - OUT

4. fflutterffly - TBD - The flies have landed eh

5. SmallieFanatic - Gold ribbed hares ear nymph (v.) - In the mail

6. Bamagillslayer - Bully's bluegill spider - Reminder PM sent with no response - OUT

7. C Teeter - maybe a foam beetle? - The flies have landed eh

8. BigDaddyHub - The flies have landed eh

9. FlyFisher13 - The flies have landed eh

10. FishyboY - a crazy bluegill nymph - The flies have landed eh

11. Rich MC - craw m and m - The flies have landed eh

12. smalliestalker - Dredgebug - The flies have landed eh

13. Olefish - Apache Peacock sz12 - The flies have landed eh

14. oracle - yellow darter (v. grey) - On the injured list but still getting a set

15. Hairstacker - briminators - The flies have landed eh

16. Floyd - woven extended body fly. - The flies have landed eh

17. riffleriversteelheadslayer - Deer hair popper - The flies have landed eh

Just curious, but why call it a Bluegill and Panfish swap? Arn't bluegills a panfish? :dunno:

I call crappies panfish and bluegills well bluegills. It doesn't sound right calling it the Bluegill and Crappie swap; who wants to join a crappy :poop: swap? So you in then Jan?

I'd be in with a Everett Bluegill Fly if you'd have me. Would these flies work on bass? I'm in B.C and don't know anything about bluegill or panfish but would love to swap.

Cheers,

Dave

I'd be in with a Everett Bluegill Fly if you'd have me. Would these flies work on bass? I'm in B.C and don't know anything about bluegill or panfish but would love to swap.

Cheers,

Dave

Welcome

I'll give it a try for my first swap on this forum! TBA @ 20

Wow first post ever since joining in 2007? great to have you onboard.

Ian

Just curious, but why call it a Bluegill and Panfish swap? Arn't bluegills a panfish? :dunno:

I call crappies panfish and bluegills well bluegills. It doesn't sound right calling it the Bluegill and Crappie swap; who wants to join a crappy :poop: swap? So you in then Jan?

You got a point there :lol: Even worse would be a Crappie Bluegill Swap :whistle:

Thought about it and decided to tie a Nymph similiar to a Gold Ribbed Hairs ear......but differant :shifty: Its got Crossed legs, and some other un-GRHE Features. It is my own monster.