Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
David Legg

Grizzly Laughing Ant

Cool , It looks like it has 2 heads and wouldn`t be able to agree on which way to run. It would never escape the fish. LOL :lol2:

In my experience with it so far, it gets a lot of attention. Those antenna/legs must be great triggers along with the general form. I think I will stay armed with this one when I get out in the spring. I've generally done well with ant patterns, and this is as easy to tie as any, and definitely has a new twist on the concept.

I have something like 15-20,000 of these bodies around right now. If anyone wants some I can get them to you much cheaper than the fly shop will. I originally bought them they are like 10 cents a piece. I can do much less than that...like maybe 2 cents a piece. Less if anyone wants bulk. I figure 50 bodies for a buck v the 20 or so for 2 they give you at the shop. In bulk, maybe 200 or more I could do $2.50. No shipping charges, I can send them through the mail at the price of one stamp. They are a killer pattern, wrap with red barred hackle or grizzly, either way.