Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

FTOTY - Verify Your Entries

I need all participants to verify their flies one last time. I have been overwhelmed by members contacting me and I'm still working on replying to everyone. Most of the missing and flies in the wrong categories should be fixed but as I said in my original post I cannot be retaking photos just because you are unhappy with the angle of the photo. As I said, I did my best on each fly and presented each fly the best I could giving the setup I was using. Hopefully voting will begin Monday or Tuesday.

I need all participants to verify their flies one last time. I have been overwhelmed by members contacting me and I'm still working on replying to everyone. Most of the missing and flies in the wrong categories should be fixed but as I said in my original post I cannot be retaking photos just because you are unhappy with the angle of the photo. As I said, I did my best on each fly and presented each fly the best I could giving the setup I was using. Hopefully voting will begin Monday or Tuesday.

PM sent. Please give my request serious consideration.

Mine are all there.

Thanks for the great work Will! :headbang: :punk: :ban: :ban:

Gage

I just noticed right now that my dry fly is missing. PM sent.

Mine are all there.

Thanks for the great work Will! :headbang: :punk: :ban: :ban:

Gage

I just noticed right now that my dry fly is missing. PM sent.

It's there now. Thanks for the awesome work Will! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: