Fly Tying
Wellman

Jstockard mix up?

Today I got a very confusing E-mail from JStockard. I received an E-mail about an new order which I never ordered. The "new" order ( which I never ordered) is the same as my old one that I ordered 3-4 weeks ago and have received (very pleased). It says that the "new" order is all ready in route. So my question is am I being charged for something I never ordered?

Has anyone ever got the same Email 4 weeks later?

JStockard is a reputable retailer. You can just e-mail them about it and I'm sure they will sort that out for you.

I know they were having some issues last week with their web site. Just call James and he'll straighten it out I'm sure.

Mike

They have always gotten back to me very fast and have about the best customer service you can ask for.

I also wonder why you would ask that here, not there!????

I'm sure they will straighten it out..

I'm sure they would be happier if you just e-mailed them as opposed to posting on the forum. I'm sure it is a minor missunderstanding, everyone makes mistakes, especially this time of year when things get busy. Just my .02

Today I got a very confusing E-mail from JStockard. I received an E-mail about an new order which I never ordered. The "new" order ( which I never ordered) is the same as my old one that I ordered 3-4 weeks ago and have received (very pleased). It says that the "new" order is all ready in route. So my question is am I being charged for something I never ordered?

Has anyone ever got the same Email 4 weeks later?

I agree with the other posts here. J Stockard has always been super straight with me. J Stockard is my #1 source for anything I want/need. I go to other sites to buy only when J Stockard doesn't carry whatever it is.

I know they were having some issues last week with their web site.

I was unaware of any issue, but I bet a website issue wont automatically charge your account. Probably two separate systems. The email might have been going crazy, but not likely the credit card system.

Just my 2 cents.

I'm a little late to the party here, but I was planning to post a kudo to J. Stockard and this is as good a place as any. I have recently placed two orders with them. Both were filled promptly and completely. I am very happy with them and will continue to order from the business. : :yahoo: