Fly Tying
photo4u2c

do you want to get rid of a high end vise

ok what i meant was the wife said ok up to spending $250 so im thinking i should be able to get something pretty good, and if someone is looking at upgrading we migh both win...

ok what i meant was the wife said ok up to spending $250 so im thinking i should be able to get something pretty good, and if someone is looking at upgrading we migh both win...

You dont need to haggle and bargain to get a good vise with your allocated spending :yahoo: Look up and Avil Apex, HMH Spartan, Dyna-King Trekker... the list goes on!

and most of all! Renzetti Travelers!!!!

Nice product placement hahaha! I love em too I just cant figure out the damn rotational drag...

and most of all! Renzetti Travelers!!!!

Nice product placement hahaha! I love em too I just cant figure out the damn rotational drag...

Yeah that thing frustrates the hell out me, I have the master and you would think they could do something better on that.

I have 3 brands, HMH, NorVise, and Renzetti Travelers, and think the HMHs are top of the line. All 3 are good vises, but the HMH is simple, efficient, and enjoyable.

All HMH's operate the same. Spartan and Standard are identical (mechanically speaking) with the only difference being the size and couple different aesthetics added to the Standard. The SX vise is also a good one, only this one is set up with a fixed head angle of 30 degrees while the others are fully customizable. HMH was the first company to produce a high end vise, and also the first company to revolutionize the tube fly. The omni, micro, and mag jaws are all superb and can hold the hook through a nuclear bombing. Awesome company with awesome support!

i have a brand new renzetti clouser c clamp that could be had for cheap! Also have a peak pedastal base (just the base) that can go with it. Also brand new.

Lemme know if you're interested.