Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Mini Hub

three word story 2

I was thinking of writing a story and it occured to me to ask you guys to help. Well, will you? I'll start it, With six words then the rest will be three.

In a castle far far away

I was thanking of writing a story and it acrude to me to ask you gays to help. Well will you? I'll start it, With six words then the rest will be three.

In a castle far far away

there lived a

This is what we have so far.

In a castle far far away there lived a beatiful princess named

In a castle far far away there lived a beatiful princess named Ephemera who was

In a castle far far away there lived a beatiful princess named Ephemera who was on her horse with

In a castle far far away there lived a beatiful princess named Ephemera who was on her horse with a special mission

In a castle far far away there lived a beatiful princess named Ephemera who was on her horse with a special mission to find a prince.

In a castle far far away there lived a beatiful princess named Ephemera who was on her horse with a special mission to find a prince. His name was

In a castle far far away there lived a beatiful princess named Ephemera who was on her horse with a special mission to find a prince. His name was Hardy, and he

In a castle far far away there lived a beatiful princess named Ephemera who was on her horse with a special mission to find a prince. His name was Hardy, and he was the most

In a castle far far away there lived a beatiful princess named Ephemera who was on her horse with a special mission to find a prince. His name was Hardy, and he was the most courageous and skilled

In a castle far far away there lived a beatiful princess named Ephemera who was on her horse with a special mission to find a prince. His name was Hardy, and he was the most courageous and skilled prince in all the land. Now

In a castle far far away there lived a beatiful princess named Ephemera who was on her horse with a special mission to find a prince. His name was Hardy, and he was the most courageous and skilled prince in all the land. Now as Ephemera approached

In a castle far far away there lived a beatiful princess named Ephemera who was on her horse with a special mission to find a prince. His name was Hardy, and he was the most courageous and skilled prince in all the land. Now as Ephemera approached the prince she said."how are you to day?" he said I'm fin thank you. what do you want princess? I would like

In a castle, far, far away, there lived a beautiful princess named Ephemera who was on her horse with a special mission to find a prince. His nmae was Hardy and he was the most courageous and skilled prince in the land. Now as Ephemera approached the prince she said, "How are you today?" He said, "I'm fine, thank you. What do you want, Princess?" I would like a purple, horned...