Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Mini Hub

three word story 2

In a castle, far, far away, there lived a beautiful princess named Ephemera who was on her horse with a special mission to find a prince. His name was Hardy and he was the most courageous and skilled prince in the land. Now as Ephemera approached the prince she said, "How are you today?" He said, "I'm fine, thank you. What do you want, Princess?" I would like a purple, horned chumpa to play my miniature piano and my loveable pet pony, Patty.

"Pretty Princess," purred the prince as the chupa sat eating a guy named Mike. He tasted bad, like rotten fishheads. Now, the ''Pretty Princess'' also said that she needed a prince to marry or she will not be Queen. So the prince said, "I'm already married, but she's 105 and has tapeworms... doesn't have long before the worms finish her off. When that happens, I'll be free. So I can be your prince."

But the princess was an Elizabethan poet, more sensitive about the fact that the prince might be over 105 years old. So she asked him how old he was. He said, "I am 2 yrs old."

"Oh?! Then I will not be able to marry you anyway." So he explained how He was so young. "Time travel is the key," He said. So he began explaining that 1 year the chumpa ate an important component so I gave him money and a thank you, and the chumpa let me have the guy's treasures. Now the really interesting thing is that I'd seen Hardy at the Hardware store. Hardy's Hardware carried the tools to fix the time machine. So Hardy retrieved the blueprints for the time machine. The necessary parts are too expensive so he had to make the parts. The machine hummed the motte to dirt. The next moment I was 2 yrs old. Crawling across the kitchen floor of the gingerbread house was a huge horned chumpa, growling about the hatch of the dungeon which was locked, but on the shelf high above lay the biggest dragon egg from Mini Hub's ice dragon. Suddenly it moved. It was hatching at that moment. Mini Hub couldn't wait for a new dragon. The egg rolled to the back of the shelf where the chumpa promptly ate it. Dragon eggs are said to have a horrid gastro-intestinal juices that disolve pickled penny loafers, and also honeyroasted peanuts.

Writhing in pain...

Mini hub hunted for another egg. After three horrible years of searching for the last egg. He was about to make an omelet when he heard the egg crying. Astonished he stopped a baby dragon

In a castle, far, far away, there lived a beautiful princess named Ephemera who was on her horse with a special mission to find a prince. His name was Hardy and he was the most courageous and skilled prince in the land. Now as Ephemera approached the prince she said, "How are you today?" He said, "I'm fine, thank you. What do you want, Princess?" I would like a purple, horned chumpa to play my miniature piano and my loveable pet pony, Patty.

"Pretty Princess," purred the prince as the chupa sat eating a guy named Mike. He tasted bad, like rotten fishheads. Now, the ''Pretty Princess'' also said that she needed a prince to marry or she will not be Queen. So the prince said, "I'm already married, but she's 105 and has tapeworms... doesn't have long before the worms finish her off. When that happens, I'll be free. So I can be your prince."

But the princess was an Elizabethan poet, more sensitive about the fact that the prince might be over 105 years old. So she asked him how old he was. He said, "I am 2 yrs old."

"Oh?! Then I will not be able to marry you anyway." So he explained how He was so young. "Time travel is the key," He said. So he began explaining that 1 year the chumpa ate an important component so I gave him money and a thank you, and the chumpa let me have the guy's treasures. Now the really interesting thing is that I'd seen Hardy at the Hardware store. Hardy's Hardware carried the tools to fix the time machine. So Hardy retrieved the blueprints for the time machine. The necessary parts are too expensive so he had to make the parts. The machine hummed the motte to dirt. The next moment I was 2 yrs old. Crawling across the kitchen floor of the gingerbread house was a huge horned chumpa, growling about the hatch of the dungeon which was locked, but on the shelf high above lay the biggest dragon egg from Mini Hub's ice dragon. Suddenly it moved. It was hatching at that moment. Mini Hub couldn't wait for a new dragon. The egg rolled to the back of the shelf where the chumpa promptly ate it. Dragon eggs are said to have a horrid gastro-intestinal juices that disolve pickled penny loafers, and also honeyroasted peanuts.

Writhing in pain...

Mini hub hunted for another egg. After three horrible years of searching for the last egg. He was about to make an omelet when he heard the egg crying. Astonished he stopped, a baby dragon stuck his head

Writhing in pain...

Mini hub hunted for another egg. After three horrible years of searching for the last egg. He was about to make an omelet when he heard the egg crying. Astonished he stopped, a baby dragon stuck his head out from under

Writhing in pain...

Mini hub hunted for another egg. After three horrible years of searching for the last egg. He was about to make an omelet when he heard the egg crying. Astonished he stopped, a baby dragon stuck his head out from under the breaken shell.

Writhing in pain...

Mini hub hunted for another egg. After three horrible years of searching for the last egg. He was about to make an omelet when he heard the egg crying. Astonished he stopped, a baby dragon stuck his head out from under the breaken shell. The dragon was covered with rare golden eagle feathers.

Writhing in pain...

Mini hub hunted for another egg. After three horrible years of searching for the last egg. He was about to make an omelet when he heard the egg crying. Astonished he stopped, a baby dragon stuck his head out from under the breaken shell. The dragon was covered with rare golden eagle feathers. I wonder if

Writhing in pain...

Mini hub hunted for another egg. After three horrible years of searching for the last egg. He was about to make an omelet when he heard the egg crying. Astonished he stopped, a baby dragon stuck his head out from under the breaken shell. The dragon was covered with rare golden eagle feathers. I wonder if he could fly.

Writhing in pain...

Mini hub hunted for another egg. After three horrible years of searching for the last egg. He was about to make an omelet when he heard the egg crying. Astonished he stopped, a baby dragon stuck his head out from under the breaken shell. The dragon was covered with rare golden eagle feathers. I wonder if he could fly.

Meanwhile, back in