Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
FlatzFatz

Renzetti 2200 Clouser Model

I currently have a Peak Rotary and really have no complaints, however, I have small hands and sometimes have trouble working the back or underside of the fly. I was looking at some smaller vises that have the ability to adjust the angle of the head to become in-line, Anvil, apprentice etc... I like the Nor-vise, but don't want to pony up the $ 300.00...I see Renzetti has a clouser model that looks like it would fit the bill, anybody have any experience with one?

It's all about the toys, I did the same thing with shotguns when I shot NSSA skeet and a lot of upland bird shooting, even have an ancient :blink: Nikon F3hp and dark room set up...I just can't help it :shocking:

thanks for your inputs.

I've got one, but I never tied on it. It was part of a deal I made with a shop owner for some flies. Were it not for my DK indexer I probably would have, but if you're looking for one it's brand new. C clamp but I made him put a Peak pedestal base with it because I prefer a pedestal. i know you couldn't get it any cheaper anywhere else. PM me for details.

I've got one, but I never tied on it. It was part of a deal I made with a shop owner for some flies. Were it not for my DK indexer I probably would have, but if you're looking for one it's brand new. C clamp but I made him put a Peak pedestal base with it because I prefer a pedestal. i know you couldn't get it any cheaper anywhere else. PM me for details.

You have a PM