Fly Tying
cspears0006

"CRAWL DADS"

I had never even fished the pattern I posted until today, not a bad first outing with a new creation...

post-15973-1267324730_thumb.jpg

post-15973-1267324784_thumb.jpg

I had never even fished the pattern I posted until today, not a bad first outing with a new creation...

nice one man

ALRIGHT GUYS LETS SEE THEM CRAWLS, OR CRAYS

This is version 1 of my perversion of Ritt's Fighting Crayfish. http://www.theweeklyfly.com/index.php/TheW...-crayfish-17-06

I'll try to post the next version, which I think will be a big improvement - not that my photography will be much help. :-)

post-19012-1267377652_thumb.jpg

ALRIGHT GUYS LETS SEE THEM CRAWLS, OR CRAYS

This is version 1 of my perversion of Ritt's Fighting Crayfish. http://www.theweeklyfly.com/index.php/TheW...-crayfish-17-06

I'll try to post the next version, which I think will be a big improvement - not that my photography will be much help. :-)

post-19012-1267377652_thumb.jpg

Both of those are awesome guys

here is one I tie for fishing it works great on a dead drift or when stripped its tail works like a flipper

post-10925-1267468872_thumb.jpg

What a piece of art, thanx for the share. What is the body made of Epoxy?

here is one I tie for fishing it works great on a dead drift or when stripped its tail works like a flipper

Impressive!

ALRIGHT!!! Now that is a Craw. I need a material list and quick tutorial! That is freaky cool!

Thanks Big Daddy, I haven't tied these in a long time! The "shell" is ultra suede marked with permanent markers. under the folded over tail is a set of lead eyes squashed flat with pliers and lashed to the hook. Body can be any bulky dubbing material. Legs and antennae are rubber legs. Eyes are melted mono.

Wow... there are some amazing crayfish up here! Y'all do some amazing work on those things!