Fly Tying

I`m with Midnightmoonlight. You can send out now if you want and keep the clousers or wait. Just be sure to keep a set for David when he gets his in. :dunno:

Ill wait but couldn't you make up the sets one fly short for everyone including David and when he sends the flies he can get a set.

You can keep all the clausers and post a pic of them. Sounds like Something is Keeping David thats more important then a carp swap. Dont get me wrong Ill wait as long as everyone else.

That sounds like a capital idea. We'll wait until just after the weekend and then I'll organize all the bugs and send 'em.

I did spot a real fat carp on this new section of creek I walked the other day. The stockies kept me from heading the mile or so to go get him, but I KNOW WHERE HE LIVES NOW!!!!

Mine came yesterday and im looking forward to trying them. I floated the South Branch of the Potomac last weekend and seen some carp that was pushing 30 pounds. If they would have taken my fly I would have been up and down that river like a jet ski.

Kevin

Got mine on Friday. I really like the handstand and the streamer that wasnt labeled (looked like a supersized caddis pupae/bugger) who tied that one and what is it called.

I got mine also. Great job everyone. I have attached a photo in case you loose one and need to tie it up.

iaflyfisher

post-18117-1273546610_thumb.jpg