Fly Tying
Dart

Popper Swap

I'll put you on the alternate list. If someone drops out, you're in.

Thanks! I'm gonna try either using ear plugs or cork for the body...hope you don't mind. (this is if I get in <_< )

I'll put you on the alternate list. If someone drops out, you're in.

Thanks! I'm gonna try either using ear plugs or cork for the body...hope you don't mind. (this is if I get in <_< )

Don't give me the evil eye. You had your chance before you decided you didn't want to pony up the $4 to buy a pack of popper bodies.

Bummed that I missed this one. If someone drops out I'll gladly take a spot and follow through with it. :headbang: Good to have you back Dart.

If someone drops out I'll gladly take a spot. :headbang: Good to have you back Dart.

Thank you, sir. Good to be back. :D

What have I gotten myself into? This is what I had in mind...my apologies if they might need a little more trimming when you get them - apparently I'm not very good at trimming deer hair!

post-24279-1268791215_thumb.jpg

post-24279-1268791223_thumb.jpg

No need to be sorry. I've not even TRIED to spin or stack deer hair yet. We still have almost a month before they're due, so don't feel like you have to rush through them. Good job.

Thanks. I let my son pick the materials and colors from a few choices. I was trying to lead him toward the foam, but he's 4 and very stubborn. I'll be going to the fly shop tomorrow - need more hair. I'll keep posting pictures as they improve, but as I said earlier, these are my first poppers of any kind.

gpd4

Can you guess what magazine finally showed up here? :rolleyes:

I would say Hatches, but I don't know b/c Nealbo stole my copies when he was here. :hyst: