Fly Tying
smallieFanatic

Not a bug but....

I'm late to this party, as usual. I thought at first it was a Side-Blotched Lizard, pretty close, and sorry but no way in God's Green Earth was it an iguana of any type. I used to keep (short term) quite a few local herps when I lived out west, and in several places these little guys were very common. Like most lizards, they like a warm basking spot, they need a water dish, and you might get by feeding him baby crickets, or other small insects. Sunlight, or full spectrum fluorescent light is very beneficial, but don't leave a glass aquarium in direct sunlight, you will have a baked lizard in no time.

http://www.rossparkzoo.com/spiny-tailed-iguana.htm If you plan on keeping it, this might be useful and it needs a lot of room, when i had mine i had to get rid of it when it hit 3 feet long and they eat ALOT. Also make sure they have UV and UVB light or they will die of calcium deficiancy. Are you keeping it?

pretty cool looking lizard...

BrianBrown75 the website you posted is my local zoo now gonna have to go see if they still have one there.

He's beautiful little critter, Jan. At first I thought he may have been a sage brush lizard. I saw a lot of them in the that part of the country the brief week I spent there (years ago).....

I grew up in South Jersey and we had many lizads like that around our home. We called them fence swifts.