Fly Tying
Rp3flyfisher

Gotta Love those Buggers

I have not heard whether mine have been received yet. I think I underestimated how long it would take to mail to Canada, and I am sorry. Don't wait on mine to send everybody elses out, just keep 'em when they arrive. Sorry everybody!

I don't mind waiting a while longer, these will fish well all season long. Most of the flies you are waiting on are from folks I have swapped with in the past, so if they are in the mail, they will get there. It's your call Rick.

Well, because of my new job, I have not had the time to get the flies out yet (Sorry) but because of that I got two more sets today!!!!!

Got sets from Batman and cencalfly!!

I am off on Friday and will be packing them up and getting them out, so hopefully I will get the remaining sets by then.

Rick

Well, because of my new job, I have not had the time to get the flies out yet (Sorry) but because of that I got two more sets today!!!!!

Got sets from Batman and cencalfly!!

I am off on Friday and will be packing them up and getting them out, so hopefully I will get the remaining sets by then.

Rick

Was mine receivedin time or are they still somewhere in the mail?

Sorry for all the delays guys, I ended up sending ALL the flies out today.

I did not recieve flies from Scott.Bearden, but I did get all others

BTW, just a FYI for all of you guys, if you are sending flies to Canada from the USA, don't bother putting stamps on the return Envelope as Canada post will not send them.

Just fire off a Return Envelope and fire in $5 for Shipping, that way you don't waiste the stamps.

All the Packages that I sent today to the USA cost me $5.44 each, just so you all know.

Rick

I received my flies yesterday, great looking buggers. Now if I can just get to the water to test them out. Thanks to everything and especially thanks to Rick for hosting!!! Everyone have fun catching fish.

Got mine today, awesome ties everyone. Just in time too, heading out on Fri. gonna put them to good use.

they are nice set of flies.

Thanks Rp3flyfisher

If you ever host another swap I will send you addictional monies to cover the extra cost that you put out for shipping my flies.

Jrbean1

Roy

:wallbash: crap, how long does it take mail to go across the border? I know I sent it out late but geesh. I didn't tell them what I was mailing. I made that mistake once on another swap and the post office added some sort of charge. Well, just keep them and the money when it comes in.

Scott