Fly Tying

Went hiking around our wonderful Desert country today. Got quite a few pictures, here are a few:

Roadlesstraveledby.jpg

Some desert flora:

Purpleflowerbush.jpg

Pansies.jpg

Dasies.jpg

And a bee-utiful flower cover slope

Meadow.jpg

An ant hill

Ants.jpg

An angry caterpillar

Catterpillar.jpg

Random scenery shot

018.jpg

Hope you all like :)

Thanks guys :D Yeah in about two months all those flowers will be dried up and there will only be dry grass and sagebrush.....but I'll enjoy it while it lasts :)

Mike as I was taking the picture, I was bit hard by several of those little fiends. Needless to say a couple of them made it to Ant heaven that day.

Jan

Good shots. I really like the close up flower shots. I'm still waiting to get some dry ground to start hiking. I'm tired of the wet snow and mud :)

As a child develops and gains experience, he or she may begin to demonstrate abilities to play a key position. But as mentioned above, an underlying characteristic of most participation-based programs is that kids of different ages, ugg stiefelsizes, skill levels, and innate athletic ability, are grouped together. Expectations of what makes up a "fun" and successful experience vary. Although a child may have developed some skills, he or she may still be underperforming relative to other children and the level of competition.ugg And playing a child who is overmatched at a key position invites failure for both the child and the team. With limited practice time and the importance of certain roles to a team's opportunity to succeed, it's simply unrealistic for a coach in the typical youth program to provide every child with equal time at the key positions.ugg boots münchen :headbang: