Fly Tying
NJFlyMAn

Midge Swap!!!

Post a thread in the fly tying bench so that more people see. I would join but i don't have the hooks or the right materials. sorry.

Student4evr,. Sjo, kindaso Just want to give you a friendly reminder that the due date of this swap is May, 15 in my hands. This way I can mail them back out on that day for everyone..NJF

One question, how do you do the black and white thread wraps? It looks great on them flies...

I use a light colored moose mane hair as a rib over the black thread. :thumbsup:

Things are going to get pushed back. My older brother just passed away today and I am going back to Minnesota to be with my family. If it is OK I will get the bugs off ASAP.

Frank aka Student4evr

Things are going to get pushed back. My older brother just passed away today and I am going back to Minnesota to be with my family. If it is OK I will get the bugs off ASAP.

Frank aka Student4evr

Frank so sorry for your loss.

Frank family comes first in life. Take care of what you need to do and those who can't wait for Frank's flies to arrive. I'll mail yours out if you choose without his fly...Just send me a PM if you can't wait...

Got some nice looking flies from a Jake McQueary with no toe-tags...Kindaso is this you???

Yes that is me. I'm sorry I totally forgot about the toe tags.

I want to thank you all for your patience. In addition to the family stuff my wife is involved in spill responce so she is now back for the second tour down in the gulf.

I should have the bugs in the mail by Saturday.

Frank aka Student4evr

I'm on vacation so I had my wife mail out everyones flies today...Frank, Sorry I didn't get a chance to see your post before I mailed them all out.