Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
BigDaddyHub

Smallmouth Streamer Swap

If your gonna host another one can you save me a spot. I got a killer fly for big smallies.

Sure...not a problem....I'll probably be hosting another one in July...I'll PM you before I post it...I owe a spot to Rifrleriversteelheadslayer as well.

Mine will ship wednesday....

PM'd you the addy...was off line a few days due to flooding in our city...was a nightmare for a while...sorry for the late response to your PM...this time it truly was unavoidable.

Uglies are in the mail.

I hope that ALL of you fish this fly for smallies!

My flies will be in the mail by Monday at latest. Sorry if I'm holding things up. Spring got real crazy real quick around here. Thanks for hosting.

robert

Rec'd flies from Danfitz and Rich MC...Rich, is there a smallmouth in IN you haven't sore mouthed yet! Good looking fly!

Will be extending the due date on this one, guys. We were hit with major flooding in our neighborhood. The city pond a block up blew its dam and covered the block in about 4 ft of water. Koi swam happily in my neighbors' yard until the water receded and they succumbed to a death of suffocation. Can't imagine that was pleasant. Didn't sustain any major damage, but I've been spending all week putting the house and yard back together. Will be making the due date May 15. That should give everyone time to get them here and gives me a little breathing room between work and home for the next few days. Mine are done, but I have a few things that will demand my attention in the next few days. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I've been crazy busy, as you can imagine.

Thank you, young man. Rec'd your flies. Great ties. No doubt those will bust smallies!

If your gonna host another one can you save me a spot. I got a killer fly for big smallies.

Sure...not a problem....I'll probably be hosting another one in July...I'll PM you before I post it...I owe a spot to Rifrleriversteelheadslayer as well.

Thanks I'll be waiting.

Man that has to be a mess! take care BDH

Fortunately, we had only minor cosmetic damage, but some of our neighbors were hit hard. We're good at my place now, just need a few days to get caught up and be able to focus on the swap now. Can't wait to get your flies, Mark. I expect them to be here in this afternoon's mail run .

Day5,

got your package today! Freakin love the profile of these flies! Gonna be lunker busters! I have talked with many tiers who hold your ties in high regard....holding one in my hand has certainly given me a great appreciation for your skill, Mark! Can't thank you enough for the "extras"!!!! Going to add one of then to the display case.

Jan,

rec'd your flies as well. Love the classic styling and the color is gonna be great in my local streams. Gonna be a great pattern as well!

So it looks like we are at two days left these are the one recieved;

1. Day 5 Recieved

2. Cheri Recieved

3. Rich MC Recieved

4. Dantfitz Recieved

5. ibrb

6. bertgwen

7. BrianMyers

8. Smalliefanatic Recieved

9. John P

10. Flyfisher 13