Fly Tying
Guest Big E

"Surprise Me" Swap

Guest Big E
Oh...sorry for encouraging that behavior.

NP Flytyer...I suspect a lot of people will get their Surprise today and tomorrow and we should all know soon what everyone is tying with.

I didn't get mine today, but I hope it comes tomorrow. We're supposed to have tornadoes here tomorrow... so hopefully it doesn't blow away!

Got mine today. Certainly something different and new for me. Should be interesting and I have already been researching what to do with it

Just got mine today, i'm super excited about this, dont know the pattern yet, let you know by the end of the weekend.

Just got mine today. Now to figure out what to do with it :devil:

Also, I wanted to let everyone know that I am hosting a Pheasant Tail Swap. it's called "PT Swap". We have 6 spots still open. let me know if you would like to join the PT swap.

I got mine today also. I've got a couple of ideas... but they are rough so far. Thanks for sending it out and for hosting.

Guest Big E

OK....everyone has received their "Surprise"

See the front page for who got what.

Have fun!!

Grrr...glad you sent extra Big E! I am having a time trying to figure our what to do with this stuff. You all may get a REALLY BIG suprise fly from me. LOL!

Yeah I have been struggling as well but I may have finally found a good pattern. Something I have never done before with materials I have never used. This is a big swap for me!