Fly Tying
FishyboY

Valadi Worm

Nice ...did you buy your own materials? I hope you did not ask your mom to buy them! Talk about some explaining!!!

haha. day5. no got them from some friends who showed me how to tie them. but in all seriousness there really is no other really good material to do it with. another good fly with the same material is a "french tickler" works as the best caddis pupa i have ever seen.

The Condom Worm was designed by Vladi Trzebunia of Poland. Loren Williams has a good tutorial of Vladi's worm here: http://www.flyguysoutfitting.com/vladiworm.html.

A quick suggestion on this pattern: try not to obstruct as much of the throat of the hook. Back the worm up the bend out of the heel of the hook. This will help with both hook sets & holding.

*Interesting aside: when I bought more Pink Crown Condoms than I'd like to admit, the owner of Condom Express in Florida called to see if I'd like to exchange site links. When I laughed he said: "But I get a million viewers a month. Do you know where I can at least find a youTube video for this lure? I want to post it on Condom Express."

A buddy of mine reminded me, though, that I would probably make more money in my lifetime selling Performance Condoms...

yeah i have heard that that is the only place to get pink crown condoms. pretty funny story

Rob @ twoheartedflies.com tied a few dozen for a guy in Europe. The guy sent the "materials" to Rob and I wish I could have been there for the conversation he had with his wife " Uh condoms? oh yea sweety I got them from a guy in Europe that I met on the Internet!" LOL epic!

Rob @ twoheartedflies.com tied a few dozen for a guy in Europe. The guy sent the "materials" to Rob and I wish I could have been there for the conversation he had with his wife " Uh condoms? oh yea sweety I got them from a guy in Europe that I met on the Internet!" LOL epic!

its pretty funny. kids on the us youth team buy them in bulk from like condoms.com because this is a really amazing pattern for an anchor for czech nymphs and i think it beats a san juan any day.