Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Cheri

GranDbaby on the way

Got the call a couple of hours ago. My granddaughter will be here soon. Heading to Calif Friday!!

Give the little fella a big hillbilly hug from Uncle Chris and Aunt Jamie! Tell 'em Sam says "hey"!

Got them ranging from 10 years to 10 months and 1 due in October...and yeah I spoil em all! Congrats to you and yours!!

Congratualtions Cheri. I have five Grandkids and one more on the way,due in Nov. Two live 20 mins. away and the other three and one on the way are three hrs. Not to far to go whenever we want to see them. Well Congrats. again. Henry

Still waiting but we are down to the wire. Just got off the phone and they are in the delivery room. It is happening RIGHT NOW!! That little angel will be here any minute!!

Jaedyn Nicole was born June 8th at 11:35 AM Pacific Time, she weighed 8lbs 4ozs and is 18 inches long. She has her momma's eyes and dad's nose and mouth and is absolutely perfect in everyway!!

This grandmother can't wait to get on the plane Friday so I can get out to Calif and hold this angel!! Her first fly fishing vest and rod are packed in my suitcase too!

post-25345-1276090366_thumb.jpg

post-25345-1276090382_thumb.jpg

post-25345-1276090396_thumb.jpg

post-25345-1276090414_thumb.jpg

Jaedyn Nicole was born June 8th at 11:35 AM Pacific Time, she weighed 8lbs 4ozs and is 18 inches long. She has her momma's eyes and dad's nose and mouth and is absolutely perfect in everyway!!

This grandmother can't wait to get on the plane Friday so I can get out to Calif and hold this angel!! Her first fly fishing vest and rod are packed in my suitcase too!

Congrats!!!! Your Grand Baby is absolutely beautiful!!