Fly Tying
FlySlinger

My little blue bass Bug

SmallMouth season is right around the corner so I decided to tye up a few new Patterns for you guys....So enjoy your selves....One thing is I will guarantee you that you will catch a big small mouth on this fly.....Just try it.....

DSCF5608.jpg

DSCF5613.jpg

Another great tie, Mountaineer. Love the big Foam flies for the smallies...a fav of my wife is a very similar pattern she ties in black. Most smallie guys over look foam bugs, but they can fill a stringer!

Another great tie, Mountaineer. Love the big Foam flies for the smallies...a fav of my wife is a very similar pattern she ties in black. Most smallie guys over look foam bugs, but they can fill a stringer!

SmallMouth season is right around the corner so I decided to tye up a few new Patterns for you guys....So enjoy your selves....One thing is I will guarantee you that you will catch a big small mouth on this fly.....Just try it.....

DSCF5608.jpg

DSCF5613.jpg

DSCF5608.jpg

DSCF5613.jpg

I'd love to try it, but need a recipe. Looks like an awesome fly to me.

Kelly