Fly Tying
Flytyer14

I can't tie anymore....

I wish i could but i sit down and i can't tie. Ever since i found out that this one girl was just leading me on i can't do anything and i'm always feeling dead. It's been 3 days now. please someone help me. I...just need help! please....I feel totally helpless without her.

-Mark

Nothing to say that is really going to help. Time usually puts these things in perspective. Just keep moving forward until the pain numbs a little. Bit by bit your happiness and confidence will return. Just don't do anything stupid in the meantime. Sorry if that wasn't very helpful. Maybe just try to find a pretty place and think without actually doing anything.

WinterSunrise.jpg

Go Fishing! Its usually good for the soul and clears my mind.

Kirk

Ditto that you'll probably have many of this type episode over the next few years. Don't let it keep you down.

Robert

I would never want to be a teenager again. Dude slow down take some deep breaths. Now that everything is better go fishing and tie some flies. Geez

This is just the start !! Wait till you get in your 20's !!! Go fishing hang out with buddys .. And my personal FAV THE PS3 :headbang:

Thanks guys. I still don't feel like anything is working. and fishing just makes it worse (that's how it all happened).

(sigh) thanks for trying though everyone.

Maybe this will help. In high school, many many years ago, I dated a girl when I was a freshman. I had a crush on her since 2nd grade. We dated about half a year and she dumped me for another guy. I was devastated. We dated again my Senior year. Things were a little hotter and heavier. She and I broke up. I was crushed again. I was unsure of how I could live without her. I went to college and while in college dated her again for a very short time. I broke up with her this time. A friend of mine dated her briefly and married her because she was pregnant with his kid. The marriage lasted about 6 months. The kid wasn't his.

To make a long story short, 25 years later she has 5 kids from 4 different guys, is still looking for mr. right. I, however am happily married to a wonderful woman of 17 years and am so glad I am not the father of one of her kids.

It is painful but you will live.

Dude, Just ask some other girl out...You will find one to replace her and feel that you probably have a better option now. Trust me they are all waiting for SOME-ONE to ask them out. Every-one at that age is just playing to try to trade up. Don't take it too seriously untill you are out of college. Follow that line and your teen years will be a better memory when you get older.

That is why i loved playing drums when i was young...So many girls coming and going. Eventually you find the one that stands out...then you are on your own...no-one has a clean-cut suggestion to help get you through that.

Try playing some Scorpions and LedZepellin till the answer hits ya.

Have you given beer a chance? Whenever I have a pain, I put some alcohol on it. How about a nice double IPA or Belgian triple. Just what the doctor ordered. Seriously, time heals all wounds. Until years later, you find her on Facebook and see that she's getting married in a few months and all those thoughts start rushing back , and you...just try the beer damn it!