Fly Tying
Flytyer14

I can't tie anymore....

Yeaha, this probably won't be the first girl related heart ache. Just keep your head up. It isn't the end of the world and there always another girl out there who is better! Just got to be patient and she'll come. And time heals all wounds. I guarantee you that you'll look back at this and laugh one day. I know I look back and past crushes and laugh.

14 and in love oh God what has this world come to boy buck up and stop whinning about some girl you should be more worried about how your going to get tothat fishing spot on the otherside of town or how many flies you needto tie to makea fewbucks for somenew material

Ah...women. You can't live with 'em, and they can't pee standing up. Go fishing. It'll get better. If you insist on dwelling on it, sit down - get creative, and tie something that reminds you of her. Name it after her. Show it off. Repeat as necessary. I see something called the 'beautiful tomorrow' followed by the 'ungrateful b17ch' or some such thing. See the pattern? It all passes in time.

I'm 14. No beer. I'll try what you guys suggested.

P.S. She said that once we got to know each other better she would want to get together again. Should I take her up on that offer?

THANKS EVERYONE!! i'm feeling a lot better now. I didn't think anyone really cared.

I see something called the 'beautiful tomorrow' followed by the 'ungrateful b17ch' or some such thing. See the pattern? It all passes in time.

Sounds like a good idea.

Buck up son...I see women come to my facility everyday and tell some inmate, stuck on the inside, how much they love them and want them, just to walk out into the parking lot, kiss some other fool, and ride off with him...get over it, boy...people lie, steal, and are generally nasty to everyone else they encounter....you and I are no different in this aspect....think about it...if you really loved her, you would be upset, but if you really loved yourself, you'd realize what a loser she was to lead you on and to use you on an emotional level.....besides....at 14....you cannot, and I do not say this to belittle or demean, but you cannot truly understand intimate love for another when you have not had the life experiences to learn to love yourself.....I recall a line from one of my favorite songs...."I'd kill myself for you, but I'd kill you for myself." Morbid, but you get the point. Man up , little bro....life's hard...it's harder when you let little things like this eat up emotionally and spiritually. And remember, "Jesus and Mama always love you, even when the devil takes control."

BDH you always inspire me to look on the bright side of things.

Gpd4- I tied up a fly and named it Jacqueline's Love. I will take pics soon.

BDH you always inspire me to look on the bright side of things.

Gpd4- I tied up a fly and named it Jacqueline's Love. I will take pics soon.

Part 2 will be better...and more inspired - trust me.

Hey guys, C'mon now.. Maybe he SHOULD try the alcohol route!! That way he won't have to think about girls again until he's 37 and just released from Rehab! :P

You will soon realize that girls that age like to play games and as long as you let them, you willl be stuck right in the middle of it. And just like a previous person mentioned, They are always trying to trade up, So more than likely you weren't the only guy she was seeing and the reason she dumped you was to be with some other dude to "test the waters"... Teenage dating sucks.. and you will see it someday!

Cheers,

Chris

Are you serious at the age of 14? I think being a mother of a 13yr old there are a lot more important things in life right now that a 14yr old should be more concerned about. I know that if this was my son he would laugh it off and say there are many more fish in the lakes and he would take off to the woods to hunt something or a creek to sore mouth a few fish. You are taking this way too seriously. lighten up tie a few flies and see how many fish you can catch or how many flies you can loose. :lol:

Good luck with the fishies!!!

FF13

If all else fails just ask your dad to give you a nice hard back hand and tell you to snap out of it. Now take that fly and get some fish with teeth to tear it up. :lol2:

Dude, my father taught me a little trick - just look at her mom? Is she hot? Most likely not - well that is exactly what she'd turn out to be. Hold out for someone with a Hot Mom, I didn't and not a day goes by that I don't fear what the rest of my life is gonna be like.

Oh and stay away from my daughter! :wallbash:

And just to let you know its no easier for the other side either my daughter pines for some lost love at least once or twice a week. :bugeyes: